Chapter 46

Your POV

The car came to a stop and I hopped off the car, I turned to my Dad with a small smile and he smiles back.

I already made the decision I wanted and I don't think I'll regret it. He makes his way towards me and softly takes my hands into his.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He asks me, with an unsure smile on his face.

"Yes. This is what I really want." I said looking at our hands and looking up to him with a somewhat sad smile on my face.

"Alright. But if you change your mind, you can just tell me, okay?" He says as he places a hand on my cheek.

"I'll definitely will." I replied back smiling at the man in front of me.

He pulls me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around him, my hands clutching onto his jacket as I closed my eyes, enjoying the embrace from my father.

He lets go and pats me on the head as he smiles.

"Go on, you still have to tell your siblings about the news." He says gently ruffling my hair.

"Okay, thank you. For everything." I said smiling up to him.

He nods his head, acknowledging my words and I went ahead and made my way towards the complex.

I waved goodbye and so did he, I entered the building and start heading upstairs to inform the siblings about the news.

-time skip-

I left the elevator with a breath, after calming my self down from the elevator ride, I made my way to where the brothers could be and Ema.

Entering the living room, I see most of the brothers sitting there. Looking at the kitchen, Ema and Ukyo were probably cooking dinner.

The only one who noticed my presence was Wataru, who jumped off the couch to hug me.

"Onee-chan! You're back! Where did you go??" The child asked me with curiosity clear in his eyes.

I smiled down at him as I ruffled his hair softly, I looked up and see the brothers looking at me, probably wondering where I went too.

"About that. We all need to have a discussion about something." I stated looking at everyone.

The look on my face must have already indicated that what we're going to be talking about, is going to be something serious.

The ones nodded their head to my statement, I proceed to call Ema and Ukyo from the kitchen and told the we'll be having an important discussion.

They seemed to be a bit confused, but still listened.

Eventually, all the siblings were sitting on the couch and were now looking at me, I stood in front of them, ready to tell them.

"Okay, so, I'm sure you guys know I'm adopted and all, right?" I questioned as I looked at them.

They just nodded their heads and proceeds to wait to what I have to say next.

"Some few weeks back, I met someone. He was just some random guy who bumped into me, and for some reason, my friends who were with me, kept saying how that guy and I looked so similar." I explained.

"Turns out, that guy was actually my biological brother.." I said looking at all of them straight in eyes.

I could see the look of surprise and shock clear onto their faces, but also confusion. Probably wondering how I got the conclusion of Bokuto being my brother.