Chapter 61

3rd POV

["Steal the other team's flag or wipe them out to win."]

Were one of the rules of this battle. Karasuma was the referee for the game, he is to scope if any eliminated players have continued playing or any illegal plays from the midpoint.

Each students have worn their military camouflaged uniforms, a band on their bicep to indicate which team they're from.

All of them on their stations as they wait for this battle to set in motion.

"All right. Let our assassination classroom's paintball civil war..." Karasuma trails off as he spoke through the ear piece for everyone to hear.

"Begin!"

The moment Karasuma had commenced the battle, shots were fired. 

Red paint was splattered onto Kataoka and Takebayashi's uniform, both startling them and eliminating them from the game.

'D-Dead at the gate?!' Both Kataoka and Takebayashi thought as they saw the red stain on their clothes.

'Damn... Spotted just as we were getting into position!' Takebayashi thought.

'Even though a paintball's arc goes after fifty meters...' Katoaka trails off in thought as she pulls her hood down.

'Chiba and Hayami's super-long-distance sniping skills are unbelievable!' She concluded.

Perched on a tree branch, there was Hayami holding onto her sniper rifle. Chiba behind a stone as his sniper rifle was perched on top of it.

"Whoa, you've brought up incredible assassins." Irina comments, surprised by Chiba and Hayami.

Both Korosensei and Irina were on a platform to watch this whole thing unfold.

"Yes... and it's not just those two, either." Korosensei informs, his permanent grin plastered on his face.

Okajima was beside Chiba, making a comment towards the sniper male. "You keep on aiming, Chiba..." He says with a smug and impressed grin.

Although, the two were immediately alarmed when they felt bloodlust behind them. Before having a chance to dodge, the two were shot.

Blue paint was splattered on them simultaneously, someone's figure in the middle of the two.

Surprised, the two immediately turned their heads and see Kanzaki with a smile. Though, it did look malicious.

"I'd forgotten...Kanzaki-san's an ace at this online shooter" Chiba informs, still surprised by her sudden appearance.

Kanzaki gives them a smile before sprinting away from them and starts looking for the enemies members.

'I started playing to help with my assassination and eventually mastered it.' She thought as she jumps over a huge rock.

There she saw Sugaya hiding. 'I'm glad I did it.' She then fired shots at him, staining his uniform with blue.

'It comes in handy for helping people.' She finishes as she crouches down once she landed back to the ground. Looking back Sugaya with a smirk/grin.

Irina who saw this, puts on a look of both amazement and surprise. "Yukiko... She's not one to show of her true ability, is she?" The blonde comments.