Chapter 45

Your POV

Running around my room and picked out certain clothing, I looked at myself in the mirror. A displeased look made it's way to my face and I tossed the clothing away.

"Ugh! I can't find the right clothes!" I exclaimed as I ran to my closet again and start rummaging for more clothes.

Today is finally the day I've been painfully waiting for. The day I meet my biological parents and get their side of the story.

It's been a long time since I've felt so anxious and nervous, heck, I don't even the last time I felt like this!

I didn't know why I was panicking, I mean, I'm just meeting my biological family who I haven't seen since my birth and might potentially throw me away again—

Okay, that just explained it. 

With a huff I looked at myself in the mirror again with another set of clothing, I throw the clothes away and heaved out a large sigh.

I didn't want to wear clothes that seemed like I was delinquent, even if I am actually one...

Anyways! I don't want to have bad first impression, first impressions are actually everything to some people.

I sat on the floor and huffed out a sigh yet again, I touched the locket that was around my neck and lightly smiled.

As I was spacing out, someone jumped onto my face, making me snap out of it.

"Pfft, Oli. What are you doing?" I said as I grabbed Oli off my face and sat up with a chuckle.

"You'll be fine, Himechii...just be yourself.." He slowly says as he placed both of his tiny hands on my nose.

A small smile made it's way to my face as I looked at my hamster.

Even when things are hard, he's the only one to support me. Heck, he probably knows me more than Ema and Karma.

The way he knew about how I was feeling, even if I didn't even realize that I was feeling like that. He'd always be quick to comfort me, always making me calm down.

"Thank you, Oli. I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't apart of my life." I said pulling him close and kissing the top of his head.

Getting up from my floor, I huffed out a sigh with a smile and looked at all the clothes I had.

"Alright, time to choose some clothes." I said with a determined smile.

After a couple minutes, I finally chose the clothes that just said 'ME'. I was just myself, not some girl trying to be someone they're not.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I was satisfied by the clothes I picked. I just wore a crop top and a short pencil skirt.

I didn't want to look like a thug, so I decided to be a bit dressy.