Chapter 33

Your POV

Karasuma was about to give us a signal to subdue the guy.

But something caught us off guard.

"Itchy.." We heard the mastermind in front of us say.

"That very memory makes me itch.." He says as we heard scratching noises.

"But maybe that's why my senses have grown much more keener: because my wounds are all exposed to the air." He says.

I squinted my eyes a bit, something about that voice was familiar to me.

But before I could continue to think, the mystery guy threw more of the detonators towards us, which caught us off guard.

"I told you--I'd come prepared to kill a Mach 20 monster. I have spare detonator remotes in case one is snatched away at high speed." He says, that voice really familiar.

"Enough to press any one of them if I happen to collapse." He says, his voice sinister.

I looked around and see that everyone knew this voice, but I was still trying to remember who this belongs to.

Something about his voice makes me wanna strangle him, which means that this person did something to me when I was away from school.

"Of the people I couldn't reach, there were three assassins and one other." Karasuma said as he continued to point at the gun the mystery guy.

"An insider who vanished with Ministry of Defense secret service funds and assassin budget." Karasuma said.

The guy got off from his chair and slowly stood up, he then turned around revealing his identity. I heard some gasped and their faces of shock was clear that this person did something to them.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Karasuma angrily says towards the person in front of us.

"Takaoka?!" Karasuma angrily yelled at them.

Memories of an incident started flooding my head when I looked at the mastermind in front of us, my eyes finally remembering who this bastard was.

But, I have to figure who this fucker is to my friends.

I gently tapped Yada on the shoulder since she was closer to me, I see her turning to me, her eyes wide from the shock when she saw the person.

"Who is this guy to you guys?" I whispered to her.

"That's Takaoka Akira-sensei, well not anymore at least." She says.

"What do you mean?" I asked her curiously.

"That person was our new P.E teacher, at first he was so kind and he gave us some sweets. But as soon as our training started with him, he was so harsh and abusive." Yada said looking terrified.

"He even kneed Maehara and harshly slapped Kanzaki-san, just because they were displeasing him." She said finishing her explanation.

I looked back at the bastard of a mastermind, my eyes full with murderous rage. I was pissed, hella pissed.

"What naughty children." He says catching our attention.

"Coming in the back door to see your dear teacher?"

"That's not how your good old dad raised you." He says.

I gently tapped Karma to get his attention, once he looks at me I kindly told him to place me down. He was a bit hesitant but eventually complied.

"Hooh~" I said catching everyone's attention.

I strut my way beside Karasuma, Takaoka's face was clear as I stood a few feet away from him.