Chapter 32

3rd POV

"Just so you know, this hall is completely soundproof, I'll have you all dead before anyone comes to save you." He says.

Everyone stayed silent, until they heard another gun shot. Everyone was startled by the loud bang, but it wasn't the mysterious figure who shot his gun, but Hayami.

'I was aiming for the gun!' Hayami thought cursing to herself.

A few seconds passed and a sudden light brought a bright light to the dark concert hall--almost giving away the Class E's locations.

The stage lights were on and everyone was having difficulty to see due to the brightness.

'I can't see with that back light!' Chiba thought clenching his teeth.

"Feeling fine again today, with my tasty, tasty gun!" The mysterious man said.

He fires startling everyone and slowly waking up a demon.

The bullet passed through Hayami's head when she was looking through the tiny gap, surprising her in the process.

'H-He fired through that tiny gap?' Hayami thought a bit shaken up.

The mysterious man used to be an army man, his specialty is pinpointing his enemies location after they've fired, which explained why he was able to find Hayami.

"Now, there should be another stolen gun, right?" He says licking his gun.

"Hayami-san! Remain standing by!" Korosensei's voice blared through the hall, getting everyone's attention.

"You were wise not to fire just now, Chiba-kun! The enemy still doesn't know where you are!" Korosensei exclaimed.

"I'll keep an eye on him and tell you when, so hang on tight until it's go time!" Korosnensei instructed.

The mysterious man looked around the hall, trying to locate where the voice is coming from.

"Nyufufufu." He heard a laugh.

Looking at the front, he sees Korosensei in front of him. A pause of silence passed them before the mysterious man started shooting the bullets at Korosensei's ball.

"Hey! Quit starin' at me from the front!" Mystery guy exclaims continuing to shoot at Korosensei.

Korosensei proceeds to snicker at the assassin before yelling something out.

"Okay, Kimura-kun, run five seats left!" Korosensei said instructing Kimura to move.

"Terasaka-kun and Yoshida-san, move three seats to either side!" The octopus instructs the two and they both listened.

"We've made a blind spot! Kayano-chan, move two rows forwards into this gap!"

"Karma-kun together with (Y/n)-chan and Fuwa, move eight seats right!"

"Isogai! Five seats left!"

'H-He's shuffling them around?! Bastard's making it complicated!' The assassin thought as he looked at the student that were shuffling around behind the seats.

'But, he's me their names and positions with every command. I'll have 'em memorized in no time.' The assassin thought with a little grin.

The assassin thought he could get away in getting the if the octopus continues to shuffle them with the use of their names.

Until Korosensei caught him off guard.

"Student number 12! Move right and continue preparations!" Korosensei suddenly said instead of their names