Chapter 34

Your POV

After everything that happened, we were able to relax and not worry about anyone trying to kill us. 

The octopus decided to do a test of courage, when in reality he was just hooking all of us up. But things started to go south when Karma and I were getting a bit heated inside the cave.

But of course, we were stopped by the octopus and he kept an eye on us after we left the cave, which was hilarious.

Not only that, we found out Bitch-sensei liked Karasuma, in which the girls and I obviously tried helping her.

 But even though she was wearing Kanzaki's clothing she still looks like a prostitute due to her big breast and good body, but hey! At least she's trying to be decent.

It's been a few days since that day and I'm currently in the living room with Azusa, Ema, Yuusuke, Wataru, Masaomi-san and Kaname.

"To you troubled students studying for the college entrance exams, I bestow upon you a revelation!" He said towards Ema and Yuusuke then held up a pamphlet.

"A revelation?" Ema questions.

"What?" I said not getting what he's trying to say.

He started saying it refers to something revealed by God. He suggested a short trip since our last family plan got cancelled.

And in all honesty, I was in. After everything that happened in Okinawa, I need a break. 

"Club Buddha?" Ema said reading the pamphlet.

"It's a Buddhist service. The head temple of our sect is in Yatsugatake and it's kind of a little festival." Kaname explains getting close to us.

Looking at the pamphlet, I see two other guys beside Kaname.

"Who're these other guys in the pamphlet?" I asked.

"They're my colleagues. And the best looking one in the bunch named Younin..." He said.

"Is me." He finished, posing the same pose he did in the pamphlet.

"It's hard to believe that you're a Buddhist, you should've become a Host in a host club. The job suits you better." I said getting the pamphlet from Yuusuke.

"That hurts, Little Imouto." Kaname says clenching his chest dramatically.

We all decided to go to the festival and were pretty hyped for it, when I heard that they had a vacation home near there I was amazed by how rich they were.

Especially when I heard that they have multiple vacation homes, maan, being apart of this family is giving me a bunch of surprises.

-Two days Later-

It was the day where we're going to Yatsugatake, we were at the entrance and I see Hikaru dressed as a man today.

"You're dressed as a man today?" I said with a grin.

"Yup, dressing this way looks good on me." He says with a smile.

"Your woman counterpart also looks great on you, too." I said, though he had tinted cheeks when I said that. 

Turning to my right, I see Ema thinking hard about something. I pat her shoulder to get her attention.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it feels like there's something I'm missing." She says with a finger on her chin.

"Well, I'm sure it's nothing." I said.