Chapter 54

3rd POV

(Y/n) walks her way down the tiny hill that she remembered tumbling down with Oli, a small giggle left her lips as she continued to make her way down.

"Gosh, do you remember this place, Oli?" The female questions the hamster as she continued on walking.

Hearing no response from her hamster, she decided to check on him. Momentarily stopping on her moving, in case she trips while not paying attention.

Looking down to her breast pocket where Oli usually snuggles in, she didn't see any hamster inside.

Which caused her to panic.

"Oli?!" She squeaks out as she looked around the ground just in case he jumped out or something.

Starting to go into huge panic mode, she suddenly heard a piece of paper crinkle on her. Looking down, she saw a piece of paper in her breast pocket, where Oli should be.

"Woah, didn't see that there.." She mumbled out as she takes the paper out.

Opening the folded piece of paper, she sees something written on. 

[Don't worry about Oli. I secretly took him with Nagisa before going our separate ways. 

-Karma :D]

(Y/n) immediately huffs out a huge breath of relief and tucked the note away, her beating heart eventually calming down from the information given to her.

"Dammit Karma, nearly gave me a heart attack." (Y/n) mumbles to herself as she continued on.

As she walked to the end of the slope, she sees another bush that she went through if it weren't for Karma.

She opens the bush apart and sees the familiar grassy slope that she and Karma tumbled down on, a chuckle escapes her lips remembering the screams they somewhat made together.

Skipping her way down, she sees the final bush of where they went through those years ago. With a smile, she opens the bush apart and there she sees the same scenery that enchanted her.

"This place is still ever so breath takingly beautiful." (Y/n) breathes out with a fond smile.

Walking to where she was suppose to be, she took her time walking through the field of flowers. Enjoying the magical scenery in front of her.

Finally seeing the same big tree, she couldn't contain her excitement and ran towards it. The wind softly hit her face as she ran and the flowers surrounding her were swaying from side side peacefully.

As she neared the tree, she stopped and slowly made her way towards the tree's stem. Seeing the markings they did, she lightly touched it and traced her hand on the shit they wrote on.

A soft smile reached her lips as she looked at the tree, the memories from that day just rushed in and just made the female smile.

Looking behind her, she sees a metal box perched up on a tiny dirt hill. Seeing the box's label, she knew this was Karma's.

"Welp. Let's see what's inside!" She exclaims to herself as she kneels in front of the box.

Inserting the key into the keyhole, a little 'click' was heard as she turned the key. The box slightly pops open to indicate that it's now open.

(Y/n) excitedly opens the box fully open and she sees familiar items inside, a fond smile reaches her lips as she softly looks at the items inside.

The first things she saw were the two embroidery patches that were neatly placed on top of all the items under it.

One of the patches was the peach drink she used to drink all the time, which caused Karma to call her 'peaches' for like a year and a half.