Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)

Karma's POV

As I was being held hostage or whatever, I felt something making it's way towards me. I stayed
put just in case I'd be dealing with something supernatural.

They got a hold of the blindfold on my eyes and gently removed it, once the blindfold was removed, I look up and was faced with a male lion that had the red blindfold in it's mouth.

I froze a bit and didn't do anything that could anger it, but there was this question lingering in my mind.

'Did I seriously get kidnapped by zoo animals?' I thought not believing the scene in front of me.

As the lion and I stared at each other, he moves away and the scene behind him made my eyes widen.

Red and black balloons, red fairy lights, red and black party streamers, red glowsticks, and a banner that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARMA!!" were hanged.

Not only that, everyone in E Class was there staring at me with a grin. But what surprised me was the zoo animals together with the class and (Y/n) riding a male lion with a big smile on her face.

I see her hoping off the lion and making her way towards me with a smile.

"So? What do you think?" She asks me as she held my hands.

I just stared at her, I looked at the scene in front of me and looked back at her.

"You got me, I didn't actually expected this." I said sighing a bit with a gin on my face.

I see her eyes lit up and her smile becoming wider, she then proceeds to drag me towards the class and the zoo animals.

"Yo! Karma, are you surprised?" Maehara asked me with a grin.

"Anyways! Here's my gift for you!" He said as a group of elephants stepped forward and one of them gave it to me with their trunk.

I carefully grabbed it from the elephant and held it.

"Thanks." I said looking at Maehara, he just grins wider and gave me a thumbs up.

Eventually everyone started giving me their gifts, each animals passed it to me and I carefully took it away from them as I thanked them.

I didn't expect zoo animals to give me everyone's gifts, it made me curious as to how they tamed them or even got them involved to this.

As everyone's gifts were surrounding me, only one person was left with my gift.

"Now it's my turn." (Y/n) said riding a male lion while holding my gift and multiple lions surrounding her as they made their way towards me.

As they were in front of me, the male lion (Y/n) was on, crouched down for her to get off. Once she was off, she made her way towards me with a smile and kissed me.

We let go and she gave me her gift.

"Open it." She said smiling widely at me.

I opened the gift and inside were useful gadgets for shoving my spices in, not only that there were different rare spices in there.

But what caught my eye was a red piece of clothing at the bottom, I pulled it out and when I saw it, it made me choke on my saliva.

"You like it?" (Y/n) asked me with a cheeky grin.

The red piece of clothing was underwear that had the words "Choking Hazard" on the center of it.