Chapter 3

Your POV

We just arrived and we see two people at the entrance, we head towards them and they looked at us. 

"U-Um.. I'm Ema Hinata, and this is my little sister (Y/n). Nice to meet you." My sister bows while I nod and slightly bow. 

The older one smiled at us, while the younger one looked happy and excited.

"Hello, I'm Masaomi the eldest, and this is Wataru the youngest." He said as he introduced themselves.

Wataru suddenly hugs Ema and I.

"Hello Onee-chans! I'm happy to know I have two pretty Onee-chans! Please play with me next time!" He said excitedly at us and stars in his eyes. Ema giggles and I just smile. 

We then entered the place and Masaomi told us that our rooms were next to each other which was convenient for me, I was shaky and kinda scared when I was about to enter my room. 

'Please don't be small, please don't be small, please don't be small.' I repeated inside my head, I'm actually claustrophobic and I will cry if this room is small.

As I twisted the door knob open, I shut my eyes and slowly opened the door. When I opened them the room was actually big but not too big, my boxes were neatly arranged and there was a lot of space.

I sighed in relief and placed a sleeping Oli on the pillow, I then close the door and left. I went downstairs and saw Ema and a white-haired dude hugging. 

'Who the Hell is this pervert?' I said in my head, I grabbed my bat and was to hit him with it but a flash of grey suddenly zoomed past me and when I looked back at Ema, the white-haired dude was hit by a dark-haired dude.

The flash of grey I saw was now on Ema, which was Juli. I guess he was about to attack him, well good thing I didn't hit this pervert because I might've given him brain damage.

I walked down the stairs the bat still in my hands but I didn't notice it, Ema saw me and smiled at me. The two people I saw turned their heads at me. 

The white-haired dude I saw made his way towards me with a smile, and I knew at that moment he was about to touch me. I immediately grabbed my pepper spray and spayed him.

"AHHHH!!" He yelled as he was now on the floor, the dark-haired dude grabbed a wet cloth and pressed it against his eyes. 

After 5 minutes he was good, he looked at me and was sad, but dramatically. 

"Imouto is such a meanie!! She sprayed my eyes!!." He whined. I rested my bat on shoulder as I was still holding it.

"Please excuse this idiot of a brother of mine. He's Tsubaki and I'm Azusa." He said looking at me, Tsubaki suddenly stands up and hooks his arm around Azusa.

"We look similar, don't we?" Tsubaki said.

"We're identical twins." Azusa said.

"You're twins?" I asked.

"Yup!" Tsubaki answered cheerfully.

"I feel bad for Azusa, he has to look like this idiot right here." I said pointing at Tsubaki with the bat. 

"Imouto is a meanie!!" He cries dramatically. I see Azusa eyeing my bat.

"You play baseball?" He asks me.

"No." I replied he looks confuse together with Tsubaki.

"Then what's that for?" Tsubaki asks.

"I beat other people with it." I said with a smirk. They kind of paled but before they could reply someone comes down the stairs.