Chapter 64

Your POV

Once the I won the game for the red team and got the others to be apart of Nagisa's plan, we were gathered around the field to have a bit of a tiny talk.

"I'm sure you all have your own thoughts on this. I have no objection to the course this class has decided through battle." Karasuma spoke out as he stood in front of us.

"You may search for a way to save him, but one condition remains: you have until the end of the month." He says.

My eyes wandered to the orange lit sky and somehow, I was reminded that we were getting closer and closer to graduation.

I didn't want to think of what would happen if we failed, because I know we won't. But, the thought of no longer having the Octopus, seemed surreal.

This was our everyday lives for a year. Heck, I don't even remember what my life was like before the Alien Octopus came.

Somehow, reverting back to what our lives were like before just seemed terrifying to me.

"Though you may have called a moratorium on your assassination, there are other plenty of other efforts underway to take this guy down." Karasuma says out.

"If someone's going to kill him, it can't be anyone else. I want it to be you." He firmly states.

"So promise me that no matter how January turns out, February and beyond will be spent giving your all to assassination."

"Whether you save him or kill him, give it everything you have." He firmly states, staring at us head on.

I look over to Nagisa and Karma, in which we nod our heads in agreement, a smile adorning our features.

Turning back to Karasuma, we all nod our heads and gave out our replies together.

"Yes sir!"

-time skip-

It was the next day and we were all having a meeting about our current plans and any bumps we may encounter.

Takebayashi was up in front of the class, giving out a few concerns.

"Let's step back for a second." He says. "Are the world's leaders really only thinking about Korosensei? I don't think so." He announces out.

"After all, their primary goal always been to save the Earth. Along with their research into killing him, they must be doing alternate methods too." He states out.

A grin made it's way to my lips when I realize what he was getting too, looking over to Ritsu, I concluded what's going to happen next.

"Why don't we check up on that?" He says.

"Indeed, the world's top science facilities have formed project teams focused on saving the planet." Karasuma chimes in.

"But naturally, that info is all top-secret." Karasuma informs. "It will be difficult for you to ind out what they're studying." 

"I've gained access to the project database!" Ritsu suddenly pipes up, giving her usual smile.

"What?!" Karasuma exclaims out, making me let out a small snort.

Ritsu opened up her blazer to show multiple codes over her body, codes that are probably withholding the information we might need.

"I can get into just about any PC that's online now." She says. "I've learned so much this year!" She cheerily says.

"Way to go, Ritsu" I praised looking over to her, in which she smiled in return.