Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)

Your POV

I left the building and started heading to the E Class building, where everyone was currently setting up the preparations I told them to do.

Walking up the hill, I see the building. Hurrying my way up the hill, I entered the building and head to the classroom.

As I entered the classroom, I see everyone putting up Valentine's Day decorations. There was a lot of pink and red covering the classroom.

Red and pink streamers, red and pink heart shaped balloons, red and pink normal balloons, and a lot of paper hearts being plastered on the wall.

Kayano notices me and makes her way towards me.

"Everything's all set and ready, (Y/n)!" Kayano said giving me a little salute.

"Great! Did Maehara, Isogai, and Nagisa distract Karma?" I asked.

"Yep, Nagisa texted they're at an arcade." Rio told us as she came up to us.

"What about the other guys?" I asked.

"Terasaka's got the explosives ready." The Rio told me with a grin.

"Korosensei and the other group are currently preparing the other surprise." Kayano told me.

"Perfect." I said with a smile.

For Karma's surprise, I'm gonna distract him with a Valentine's Day party with the class, then after that, he'll think I'm taking him to romantic spot.

But in reality, I'll just lead him to a spot where Terasaka will blow up a ground that will cause me to disappear, once Karma notices I'm no longer there he'll start looking for me.

So when he starts looking for me, Korosensei will make him fall into a pit and get him stuck there, since it'll be dark he won't be able to see the octopus putting a blindfold on him.

Before he could process what's happening, the octopus will fly him to an abandoned island that I told him to find for our date.

Once they make it there, Karma will remove the blindfold and he'd see me. Then we'll go do whatever we want on the island.

The octopus and the rest are currently on the island to prepare the romantic details for our date.

I got Karma a gift and he'd love it. 

Looking at my watch it's already 2:48pm. I see everyone doing a couple of touches, as I thought everything was perfect and in order, Rio and Kayano comes up towards me with distressed looks.

"(Y/n)! Bad news!" Kayano exclaims at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Terasaka lost the smoke bombs and accidentally lit one up." Rio said sighing out.

"Not only that, Korosensei and the rest accidentally lit the island on fire! They're currently having a crisis and some of their preparations were destroyed." Kayano said.

My eyes widened at the bad news that my ears heard, I let out a distressed sigh and didn't let it get to me.

I checked the time again and see it's 3:16pm. The plan starts at 5:00 and I don't think everything will be ready by then.

"Okay, calm down. I'll check with Terasaka and contact the Octopus, just tell Nagisa to keep  distracting Karma."

"Got it." The two replied nodding their heads.

I immediately left the classroom and left the building afterwards, I ran my way heading to where Terasaka's group is and I could see the smoke from here.