Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open, the sun's rays seeping through my curtains and softly touched my skin. Sitting up from my bed, I stretched my limbs and a soft smile made it's way to my lips.

Hopping off my bed, I looked at the small box that laid on my bedside table. Excitement filled my whole body as I remembered what day today is.

'February 14. AKA, Valentine's Day.'

I planned the greatest thing today for Karma. With the help of everyone in class, this will be the best first Valentine's Karma and I will have as a couple!

Getting myself ready for the day, I head downstairs to get some breakfast. Arriving in the dining room, I see all the brothers, except for Natsume, and Ema eating breakfast.

Which was kind of rare to have all the siblings all in one place. As I made my way towards the table, everyone notices me.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." Ema says smiling at me.

"Morning." I said as I sat on the vacant seat beside Ema.

Ukyo-san places my breakfast in front of me and it was valentine's themed. Pink pancakes that were shaped as hearts and some pink waffles that had the same toppings on the pancakes, which was (fav toppings).

"Whoa, these looks amazing." I said amazed and took a bite.

"And tastes amazing too!" I said moaning in delight.

I continue eating my breakfast, savoring each bite. The flavors exploding inside my mouth as I kept eating more.

"Do you have any plans today, Little Imouto?" Kaname asks me with a smirk on his face.

"Mhm. I'm planning Karma the greatest Valentine's surprise ever, my class is helping with it." I said as I plopped a strawberry in my mouth.

As I said that, I saw some of the brother's having a disappointed look on their faces, making me raise a brow.

I just shrugged them off and continued eating my breakfast.

"Are you free in the morning, (Y/n)?" Ema asks me.

"The plan starts somewhere at 1, so yeah. I'm free. What's up?" I told my sister.

Ema leans towards me and whispers something in my ear.

"Why don't we make some chocolate for everyone? It could be a surprise, plus you can give yours to Karma-kun." She whispers in my ear.

I face towards her, nodding my head agreeing with her suggestion as I smiled.

Today is Valentine's Day, so guys usually look forward to this day. Ema and I are their sisters, so it's fine to give them some.

Think of it as a 'thank you' gift for being our family, despite not being blood related.

"But, where do we make them? It seems they'll be here the whole day." I whispered to Ema, side glancing at the brothers.

"Ah, I didn't think about that." Ema replied back looking at the brothers.

We secretly eyed the brothers, trying to come up with a plan on how to distract them out the kitchen.

My eyes darts towards Juli and Oli who were eating their breakfast and chatting with each other, an idea made it's way into my head and I looked back at Ema.

"We could use Juli and Oli to distract the brothers." I whispered to her.

"That's great! But, how do we get them to distract them?" Ema asks.