Chapter 26

Your POV

We were currently in the classroom, I was seated on my seat, my legs crossed. Right now, the Octopus had our test results from the exams.

We were all excited due to the fact the octopus said we could get a tentacle for each exam we got perfect.

"Here goes! Starting with English." The octopus said as he started opening the envelope. 

He pulls out the paper and takes a look at it.

"First in E Class and First in the grade! Rio Nakamura and (Y/n) Hinata now Asahina-san!" He exclaims.

Rio and I looked at each other and gave each other the handshake we created.

We stood up from our seats and made our way to the front to get our papers, we got it and the octopus complimented us.

"Now for Japanese! First in E Class! Yukiko Kanzaki and (Y/n) Hinata now Asahina-san!" He exclaims.

Kanzaki and I looked at each other and we gave each other a thumbs up, we both stood up from our seats and head towards the front, the octopus compliments the both of us.

"Now for Social studies! First in E Class! Yuma Isogai!" He exclaims.

"However, first in the grade too!!" He exclaims causing him to be surprised.

Isogai beated me by a point, making me 2nd in the grade. And that Assano 3rd in the grade, a dark chuckle came out my mouth when I knew I beat that daddy issued purple bastard by 5 points.

'Suck my ass Assano.' I thought with a smirk.

"Now for Science! First in E Class and First in the Grade! Okuda Manami and (Y/n) Asahina-san!" He exclaims causing me and Okuda to hug each other due to how happy we were.

"Congrats Okuda-chan!" I said smiling widely at her.

"You too (Y/n)-chan! Congratulations!" She said smiling at me widely.

We both got our papers and were complimented by Korosensei, we smiled at each other before sitting down.

Our total score was now 3-2, 3 for E Class and 2 for A Class. Which meant we won the bet!!

A smile spread across my face when I realized we won the bet, I looked at my test papers and got 3 perfect scores.

My smile then fell when I realized something, I stood up from my seat, my chair scraping the wooden floor and then falling down.

Everyone looked at me, confused and worried if I was okay.

"(Y/n)-chan? Are you okay?" Kayano asks worried.

"How many perfect scores did Asano get?" I asked trying to calm my beating heart.

"About 2, why?" Maehara asked.

"Oh my god.." I breathed out looking at my test papers.

I only had three one-hundreds, and the rest are mostly 99 and 98, which meant I won..

"I...at...no.." I whispered out.

"What?" Rio asked worried if I was really okay.

"I beat Asano..." I said looking up at her with a baffled expression.

I see her eyes go wide and was currently processing what I just said.

"HUUUH?!?!!" Everyone exclaimed when they heard what I just said.

"I. Beat. Asano.." I said more slowly trying to make my brain believe I beat Asano.

An even more wide and happy smile came on my face as I finally realized I'm ranked 1st in the whole school.