Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)

Nagisa's POV (were you expecting that? ;3)

Kayano-chan, Nakamura-san, and I have been jumping from different trees for the past few minutes.

We were trying to loose the angry monkeys that were chasing us, and they were quite fast.

"Damnit, these monkeys are hard to loose." Nakamura-san said as she looked back at the angry monkeys.

As we continued on jumping from different trees, I see everyone running away and hiding from all the animals.

Everything is just a mess.

"Kya!" I heard a squeal from beside me.

I turned my head and see that Kayano slipped, I hurriedly made my way towards her and grabbed her hand to prevent her from falling off the tree.

Sweeping her off her feet and carrying her princess style, I continued on running thinking it's much faster if I do this.

"E-Eh?! N-Nagisa-kun?!" Kayano exclaims, surprised from my sudden action.

"Gomen, Kayano-chan. I think it'd be much faster if we do this, I hope you don't mind." I said smiling at her.

"I-It's fine!!" She squeaks out with a red face, is she having a fever?

I shrugged it off and continued on jumping from tree to tree.

As Nakamura-san and I continued on sprinting, we noticed there's no more trees for us to continue to jump on.

We decided to risk it and jumped off the trees and tried running away, but before we had a chance to run for it, we were being surrounded.

Looking at my surroundings, I noticed everyone was caught and were being surrounded by the animals.

As they inched closer towards us, we heard a loud roar grabbing everyone's attention, including the animals.

And what we saw next, made our eyes pop out.

3rd POV

A loud roar echoed through the zoo getting everyone's attention, the E Class and the animals turned their heads to see a majestic male lion and a human named (Y/n) on the lion's back.

"Leo! What is that human doing on your back!?" A male gorilla exclaims towards the lion that (Y/n) was riding on.

"She is a friend." Leo stated, which surprised the animals that heard him.

"Her? And what did that weak human do to earn your trust?" A female tiger asked Leo.

"I may look like this, but I'm not weak, Ms. Tiger." (Y/n) said as she looked at the female tiger.

Everyone stared at the (h/c)nette female with shock, the animals not believing their ears when the human riding a lion understood the words of a female tiger.

"Did she just understand the words of Tigress? The words of an animal?" A male kangaroo asked as he pointed towards the female tiger who called her weak.

"Yes, and that's what makes her so special. She can understand the words of us animals." Leo stated towards the rest of the animals.

"I would like to apologize for interrupting your party! But my friends and I were planning a party for my boyfriend, and I was wondering if you would like to be included in our surprise party for him." (Y/n) said as she got off Leo.

"You want us to be apart of your plan?" A female monkey asks.

"You're not asking us to stay in our cages as you do your surprise party?" A female zebra asks us.