Chapter 35

(Note: The kimono is what I want my OC to wear. Ya'll can change it, if you want. Anyways! Enjoy the chap!)

Your POV

We arrived at Yatsugatake and we were currently wearing kimonos. I wore a (f/c) colored kimono with (design) on them.

My hair was in a (f/h/s) and I was with the brothers and Ema. Though, Ukyo-san didn't come since the festival is "Obscene".

Wataru ran up the steps that was heading towards where the festival is, he then ushers Ema and I to hurry up.

So I did, I went up the stairs a bit faster than the brothers and stood beside Wataru, wanting to hype him up so we can enjoy this festival.

"What do you want to do, Wataru?" I said with an excited tone.

"I want to have fun with Onee-chans!" He exclaims excitedly.

"That's right! We're going to have so much fun!" I exclaimed.

Wataru and I were letting out noises of excitement and the brothers, plus Ema, just chuckled at our interaction.

"I'm going to greet Kaname's superior, so everyone's free to do what they want." Masaomi-san said.

"Then, I'm going with Onee-chans!" Wataru exclaims holding mine and Ema's hands.

"Do you mind if I leave him with you both?" Masaomi-san asked us.

"Not at all." Ema said.

"Don't worry, we'll look after him." I said to reassure we won't lose sight of him.

He then nods his head at us and in a blink of an eye, Wataru dragged both Ema and I towards where the stalls are.

Wataru and I had so much fun and we ate all sorts of snacks in each stall, though, I feel like Ema has to look after two children now.

We were currently walking around the stall and I was eating some cotton candy, and Wataru is currently having his 3rd shaved ice.

"Don't you think you're having too much?" I said towards Wataru as I finished eating my cotton candy and throwing the stick away.

"I'll be fine!" Wataru exclaims happily as he continued eating his shaved ice with a contented smile.

"If you say so." I said with a giggle as I pat him on the head.

As we were walking, some group of girls were running in a rush. They started saying they'll be late and that they need to hurry.

"Wonder what's going on?" Wataru questions.

"An event?" Ema said.

"Let's check it out." I said holding both Wataru and Ema's hands and dragging them to where the event is.

As I dragged the two with me, we somehow made it to a place that had a stage and people were crowding around it.

We stood somewhere at the back and we noticed it was some sort of concert. But not just any concert, it was Fuuto's concert.

Girls were screaming as he started singing, basically all his fans were going wild just hearing him sing, or seeing him live.

Well, I've got to admit, he has a nice voice. Too bad his personality is shit.

"It's Fuuto-kun." Ema said surprised to see him.

"He's live. He's so cool!" Wataru exclaimed at his older idol brother.

As he sang, he suddenly pointed towards the crowd. I was thinking it was for show, but when I saw him looking at me straight in the eye, I knew he saw us.