Chapter 16

Your POV

We were in the hotel we were staying at, I was waiting for Ukyo to come here and get Juli. I informed Juli that Ukyo was going to get him, he sighed in relief.

I texted Ema saying to act like Juli is sick since that's what I told him, she understood and not questioned since she knows me too well.

I was cuddling with Karma and just watching funny videos together, we were halfway through the video when I got a call.

I picked up the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"(Y/n)? I'm here with your teachers, please come quickly." He says, his tone was a bit different, as if he was begging me to hurry. 

"Okay, bye." I said then hung up.

Juli and Oli then stayed on my shoulders, Karma was beside me and we left the room the girls were staying.

We then see Ukyo, Karasuma, and Bitch-sensei flirting with Ukyo. No wonder he wanted me hurry.

I walk up to them and Ukyo noticed me, he had a look of relief on his face. 

"Bitch-sensei, stop with the flirting. My brother's getting uncomfortable by your probably fake big tits." I said with a smirk.

I see Ukyo shocked that I called one of my teachers a 'bitch', Miss Bitch looks pissed at me.

"For your information you little brat, these are 100% real!" She exclaims. 

Ukyo looks concerned, but I just gave him a look that said this was normal. He just nods his head.

We both talked for a bit and gave him Juli, before they left Juli told me to stay safe.

-time skip-

Well, if you look at the situation I'm in now. I'm sure as hell ain't safe right now. There were some highschoolers surrounding our group.

When we were looking for an assassination spot for the octopus, these ugly delinquents showed up.

"If you don't want to get hurt, give us the girls and we'll be on our way-" One of the highschoolers said, but before he could finish. Karma slammed him into the ground.

Another guy pulled a knife out and lunged at Karma, Karma was able to dodge and slam him onto the ground.

I heard screams and I whipped my head to see Kanzaki and Kayano getting grabbed by the rest, I ran up to them and jumped to kick the guy's face.

Once I kicked him, he let go Kayano and stumbled back. I swiftly grabbed Kanzaki's and Kayano's wrists and pulled them away from the ugly bastards' grasps.

I pushed both of them to the side so I could fight these bastards, 4 men surrounded me. I started stretching my limbs, a smirk on my lips.

All 4 men lunged at me, I turned to the left and kick the guy at the gut. I heard him grunt and fell to his knees.

I then faced towards the front and ducked, as the guy in front of me flew above my head. I grabbed his wrists and turned his arm, once I heard a 'crack' and a scream, I let go.

I then uppercut the guy on my right, I heard a 'crack' noise which to my guess I broke his nose. I found a glass bottle and grabbed it.

I then smacked it on his head, which lead him to pass out. I spun around and faced the last guy, I gave him a smirk and he lunged towards me.

I grabbed his hair and kneed him in the face, I did it again and again. I then grabbed his collar and flipped him hard onto the ground.

I sighed to myself and dusted my skirt off.