Chapter10

3rd POV

A couple with red hair and (h/c) hair were cuddling on a bed enjoying each other's company.

Meanwhile...

The brothers who were having dinner tonight were already going down the stairs one by one, they all sat down and waited for dinner to be served.

Once Ukyo placed the food down they noticed an extra plate. 

(A/N: I'm not putting Louis and Fuuto, since it seems Fuuto got a call and Louis came the next day. I'm just following the story from the anime.)

"Why's there an extra plate?" Tsubaki asks. 

"(Y/n) brought someone over and is staying the night." Ukyo said pushing his glasses up.

"Wahh! Onee-chan has someone over?! I wonder what they're like!" Wataru asks all excited.

"Yes, me too. I'm quite curious to what kind of person our little imouto's friend is like." Kaname said placing his palm on his chin and smirking.

Once Ukyo finishes placing the food he then faces Ema.

"Can you kindly get them?" He asks. Ema nods her head and starts heading up the stairs towards her little sister's room.

As she was in front of her sister's door she knocks, she then hears a 'come in' and opens the door to see her sister in between a red head's legs as they embrace each other watching something on the phone her sister was holding.

"Dinner's ready." She smiles warmly but is kind of embarrassed to see this scene in front of her.

"We'll be there." (Y/n) said smiling at her sister.

Ema nods her head and closes the door.

Your POV

We both sat up and stretched, we then left my room holding each other's hand. 

As we head down the stairs we then walked towards the table to see the brothers looking at us with wide-eyes and shock. Except Ukyo.

We saw two vacant seats beside Ema and sat down. Ema on my left while Karma on my right. We were both sleepy and both yawned in sync.

I look at the guys looking at me then at Karma. I should probably introduce Karma.

"He's Karma Akabane. My boyfriend." I said tiredly, I swear I saw their eyes pop out.

"Yo." Karma said looking at them.

"Wahh!! So this is Onee-chan's boyfriend?!" Wataru asks excitedly. Karma looks at him and gives him a smile.

"And these are my siblings." I said doing a motion with my hand.

"I'm Kaname." He says with his usual smirk.

"I'm Tsubaki! And this is my twin." He says pointing at Azusa.

"I'm Azusa."

"I'm Masaomi, the oldest."

"I'm Wataru the youngest!"

"I'm Iori."

"Subaru."

"Sup, I'm Yuusuke."

"I'm Ukyo."

"H-Hello, I'm Ema."

Karma nods his head politely

'Whoa, Karma and politeness?' I thought smiling a bit.

We all started to eat and the brothers kept asking very interesting questions that Karma didn't hesitate to answer. 

-time skip-

We finished eating dinner, Karma and I placed our dishes in the sink and went to my room. We had nothing to do and it was still early to sleep.

So we decided to watch some movies, I sat in between his legs, he wraps his arms around me and places his chin on my head.

About 2 movies later I started getting drowsy and eventually I yawned, Karma noticed and he turned the TV off. 

He then carries me bridal style and places me gently on my bed, he lies next to me and pulls me closer to him. 

I smiled and snuggled into his chest, I felt my eyes getting heavier and so I fell asleep. 

-next day-

I felt something very fluffy touching my nose, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a grey a blob. I chuckled as I realize it was Oli.

I then realize Karma wrapped his arms around me and what surprised me is that he was shirtless.

'When did he remove his shirt?' I thought, but shrugged it off.

I then slowly and carefully got out of Karma's hold and gently grabbed Oli, I got out of bed and stretched my limbs.

I placed Oli on my pillow so that he doesn't get squished by Karma and gets accidentally killed, I look at the clock and it's 7:05.

It seems to be me and Karma are going to be late for class today, welp! Not like we care! I suddenly hear shuffling behind me but paid no mind.

I felt arms around my waist and I knew it was the period head. I turned around and saw him still sleepy.

"Good Morning..." He says groggily, I smiled.

"Morning." I say kissing him on the lips, in which he returns.

As we were making out someone suddenly opens the door which makes us look to who it was.

Ema and Tsubaki.

"Yo." Me and Karma said in unison.

The two just froze.

3rd POV

The two froze when they saw a shirtless boyfriend and their little sister who looks like she's only wearing a big hoodie, making out in front of them.

Ema had a huge blush on her face as she looked at her little sister and her boyfriend like that, Tsubaki on the other hand is processing what's happening. 

Shock was clear on both of their faces, the couple just looked at them with their normal expressions, not embarrassed that they were caught making out.

"You need something?" (Y/n) asks totally not minding the fact that they saw her making out with Karma.

"I- uhm... w-well, breakfast is r-ready so I decided to get the b-both of you..." Ema stutters with a red face as she avoided eye contact.

"And I was heading down when I saw Ema-chan in front of your door." Tsubaki says shock still clear on his face.

"Okay, we'll be down in a minute!" (Y/n) says smiling at them. They both nod their heads and slowly left the room.

"Go put your shirt on." The two heard (Y/n) tell her boyfriend.

They both immediately went downstairs and wait for the couple to go down.