Chapter 39

Your POV

It's been some weeks after the sports day. Today I was at my place and Karma was with me. We both skipped a day today and were just chilling together.

As we were playing video games in my room, I heard a knock on the door. Pausing the game, we turned our heads to my door.

I see Ema entering and told us it was time for dinner, we nodded our heads at her and she left my room.

Karma and I both got up and I stretched my sore limbs, we both head down together and we arrived at the dining table.

We sat down and proceeded to have dinner with everyone like usual. The brothers and I had our small talk together with Karma.

Though, Wataru and Karma talk more together. 

Putting food in my mouth, my phone suddenly started ringing. Raising a brow, I grabbed my phone and answered the call.

"Hewo?" I said in a muffled voice as I chew my food.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Nagisa's voice.

"What's up?" I replied stuffing food my mouth.

"U-Um, well, today, we were doing parkour as we went home. And well, uhm...We kind of accidentally jumped on an old man, and now he's in the hospital." Nagisa informed me with an ashamed tone.

I on the other hand, just had wide eyes and choked on my food. Which surprised everyone at the table.

"*cough* *cough* W-What?" I let out as I chugged my water.

"W-We uhm...accidentally jumped on an old man.." He says ashamed.

"Holy fuck. You guys are hilarious! Hahahaha!!" I exclaimed laughing out loud making the brothers wonder about my convo.

"It's not funny! We now have to help the old man until he recovers." Nagisa said scolding me for laughing.

"Help? Isn't midterms in a few weeks?" I questioned.

"Yeah, but we are prohibited from studying until he recovers." Nagisa explained.

"Got it. Karma and I will be sure to help you guys out. After all, it seems interesting." I said with a smirk.

"Thanks a lot." He says with a relieved sigh.

"Don't worry about it." I said.

We both had a little chat before hanging up, placing my phone down, I see the curious looks of my siblings and Karma.

"I just got a call from Nagisa." I said informing them.

"About what?" Yuusuke questions.

"It seems that our classmates got into a bit of some trouble." I said with an amused smirk, remembering what Nagisa said.

"What kind of trouble?" Wataru questions.

"They were doing some 'tricks' and got someone hurt." I explained stuffing my dinner into my mouth.

They just nodded their heads at me and we continued on dinner, Karma however was still a bit confused about my explanation.

I then mouthed him that I'll explain later and he just nodded his head at me, eventually we finished our dinner and Karma and I headed to my room. 

Once we entered, I laid on my bed and Karma did the same.

"What did Nagisa say?" He asks me.

"Those idiots were doing parkour on top of buildings when going home, eventually they jumped on an old man." I explained.