Chapter 48

Your POV

Inside the classroom, all of class E was currently discussing ideas we could do for the upcoming festival.

The 'Annual Kunugigaoka School Festival' is a festival that's practically known nationwide. It's like the usual cultural festival, but in this school....

It's fucking wild.

It's a competition, I don't know what the prize is, but I want to beat that purple eyed bastard again.

Our class representatives were up on the front and had some suggestions behind me, which were written on the black board.

"The main campus is getting hyped up about this year's festival. Probably figure we're up to something, even if we can't win." Isogai says, informing us.

"I hear that Asano actually contracted with a restaurant." Sugino informed.

"I wouldn't put it past him." Rio says as she rolled her eyes.

"We'll just have to go for the win. This match with likely hinge on a compilation of everything but assassination and studying." The octopus says with his usual permanent grin.

"I really don't want to lose to Class A....but what can we do?" Sugino says with a fronw plastered on his face.

Everyone had a frown on their faces, not sure how we could beat the A Class. I on the other hand, wasn't really listening all that much.

Just when all of my classmates were about to give up on beating the A Class bastards, the octopus started saying how all our answers were around us.

He started pulling up acorns, fish, and other foods you could find in the mountains.

He gave us a suggestion that we could use all the stuff on the mountain to create foods like nothing before.

It was as if he gave us a mission, and us being assassins in training. We took up that mission.

Everyone started getting hype and was excited about the festival.

Seeing them all hyped up, made me smile a bit. But, a smirk came onto my face when I had a plan to beat all of those main campus bastards.

Everyone was talking about the acorn cafe we were doing, so I decided to give them another suggestion.

"Hey guys, why don't we also have a concert?" I said with my usual smirk on my face.

Everyone turned to me and rose a brow from what I said, they were wondering why I was suggesting such an idea.

"But why? We don't have a famous person here in this class, plus, we don't have money to hire a celebrity." Maehara said.

Once everyone heard what he said, everyone was staring at him like he was a dumbass. He immediately noticed their judging stares and sat up straight.

"Are you an idiot? Do you not realize we have a popular person in this class? Every student all over Tokyo, have heard of (Y/n), dumbass." Rio said still not being able to believe Maehara was this much of a moron.

"Yeah man, every girl and guy have at least confessed to (Y/n). Even the ones who are in highschool have heard of her." Sugino stated.

"She is literally the definition of beauty, she has her own fan page! If her fans hear that she's having a concert, they'll come running like never before!" Hinano exclaims.

"There's at least more than a thousand, if we get her fans..." Fuwa starts as she places her finger on her chin.

"We'll be able to be on the top 3!!" Everyone exclaimed.