Chapter 18

Your POV

I woke up, and something felt suspicious. I got off bed and stretched my limbs, I then looked at the clock, and my eyes fell out.

"Crap, I'm late!" I said.

"......"

"......"

"Meh, don't really care." I said as I opened the curtains.

I left my room walked down the stairs and saw Ukyo.

"Morning." I said yawning.

He turns around and was surprised to see me.

"(Y/n)? I thought you were at school, Ema and those who have school already left." Ukyo informs me.

"Yeah, well I woke up late, it's fine." I said sitting down on the chair.

"I see, well here's your breakfast." He says as he placed my breakfast on the table.

"Thanks!" I said as I ate it.

-time skip-

I was walking up the hill with Oli in my breast pocket and a juice box in my hand, I was now walking towards the building, I opened the door and something caught my eye.

"What's that?" I asked still at the doorway and pointing at the big box thing.

I then head to my seat which was near the box thing, I placed my bag down and went near the box thing.

"What's this?" I asked looking at it.

"Our new student." I hear Nagi say.

"New student?" I asked confused as I faced him.

"Good Morning Hinata-san or now Asahina-san, I am Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery, and I will be joining you and your classmates in the assassination of Korosensei." She says.

"Holy shit!" I jumped surprised by her sudden appearance.

"I do apologize if I have startled you Asahina-san." She says.

"No, it's good.." I said, slowly going back to my seat.

"What happened while I was gone for some hours?" I asked Karma.

"As you can see she's suppose to kill the octopus, and her methods are quite annoying." He says.

"What did she do?" I asked very curious.

"She brought out guns with Anti-Sensei BB's, and created a mess in the class." He says.

"Hmm, is that so?" I said curious now.

-time skip-

Class started and the octopus lectured me about being late, I just ignored him. I got bored and decided to take a nap, but that ended too quickly.

By the moment I closed my eyes, I hear loud shooting out of nowhere. I shot my head up and noticed the box started shooting.

What's worse SHE IS RIGHT BESIDE ME.

I moved my desk further away from her, I rather stay here, thanks.

As I looked at the flying BB's, she managed to get a tentacle, and that surprised everyone.

"Wait, why are you shock? Didn't she do that a while ago too?" I asked Karma.

"No, the octopus managed to dodge them all. This is the first time she got a hit." Karma informs.

"Seriously?" I mumbled to myself.

-time skip-

Okay, this is starting to get annoying!!