Chapter 22

Your POV

Opening my eyes, I realized that I had already skipped out on school. But it didn't really bother me, looking at my clock, I see that it's 11:26am.

Hearing my stomach grumble, I decided to go get something to eat. Walking down the stairs, I noticed I was the only one here.

Entering the kitchen, I grabbed some cereal and poured myself a bowl. After preparing my food, I made my way towards the table and just ate my cereal in silence.

As I placed a spoonful in my mouth, I hear the elevator ding. Looking to my right, I see the elevator doors opening.

Once the doors were fully opened, I see Azusa leaning on the railing inside the elevator. He steps out the elevator and sees me.

"Hey, you going somewhere?" I asked him with my usual smile.

"The script for an anime was released, so I'm going to go get it." He told me with a smile.

"Hm, I guess it's almost time, huh?" I said as I looked up at the ceiling.

As I was about to put a spoonful of cereal into my mouth, I see Azusa holding his head. Standing up from my seat I made my way towards him, touching his forehead to check for a fever.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned since he didn't really look all that good.

"No, it's nothing." He says looking at me in the eyes.

"Are you sure? I think you should rest for a bit." I said urging him to sit down on the chair.

"No, it's fine. I have to give all I have for Tsubaki as well." Azusa insisted with a smile.

Heaving out a sigh, I give up on forcing him to rest for a bit. If he says he's fine then I guess he's fine.

"Okay, good luck!" I said smiling at him.

"Thank you." He says and leaves.

I sat back on my seat and continued on eating my cereal.

-Next day-

Waking up, I see it's already 9:28am. I leave my room and decided to get myself to drink, walking down the stairs, I noticed no one's here anymore.

Entering the kitchen, I opened the fridge and got myself a bottle of water. Opening the bottle I started chugging it's contents.

I heard footsteps behind me and see Azusa going down the stairs, returning the bottle of water into the fridge, I grabbed myself an apple and took a bite out of it.

"Good morning, Azusa." I said towards him with my usual expression.

"Morning. You're not going to school?" He says.

"Nope, it seems I woke up a bit late." I said smiling at him.

"I see." He says.

Looking at him, it seems he's going somewhere today.

"Do you want me to prepare you breakfast?" I asked him as I made my way towards the kitchen to grab an apron.

"No thanks, I don't have much an appetite." He says which made me stop grabbing the apron in front of me.

Looking at his face, he doesn't look too good. I made my way towards him, concern clear in my eyes.

"Are you okay? You didn't look too good yesterday, too." I asked him.

"Ah, I've just been getting headaches lately." He says smiling as if it wasn't bothering him.

"I think you should rest." I said as I grabbed his arm and urged him to lay on the sofa.