Chapter 4

Your POV

I woke up, I looked at my alarm clock and see it's still night, fuck me and my insomnia. Now I can't go back to sleep. I sat up on my bed and turned on the lights.

Might as well take a bath, I opened some of my boxes to get soap, shampoo, towel, and a change of clothes. I returned the boxes and see Oli staring at me.

"Where are you going Himechii?" He asks, I smile at him and pet him.

"I'm going to take a bath, go back to sleep okay?" I said, he nods and goes back to sleep. I grab my things and went out.

I then see Ema and Juli.

"What're you doing?" I asked them, they both jumped in surprise which meant they didn't notice my presence.

"Himechii!!" Juli said as he ran towards me, I crouch down and pet him. 

"(Y/n), what are you doing up?" Ema asks me.

"Insomnia again. So I decided to take a bath." I said, I then look at Ema's stuff in her arms.

"So you're thinking of taking a bath too?" I asked with a giggle, she smiles at me then nods.

"Let's go together!" I said. She seemed hesitant but after some persuasion she agreed.

We arrived at the bathroom and I opened the door, when I opened it I stop dead in my tracks. I then smirk mischievously.

When Ema saw she immediately blushed furiously, Subaru was inside with nothing but a towel around his waist. He's got nice abs, if I do say so myself.

"Ah! It's you two." He said when he noticed us and walked towards us.

"Heyo!" I said as I waved.

"I- uhm.. uh." Ema stuttered with a flustered face on.

"Hm? What's up?" This dude asked 100% oblivious to the fact that we can see his bare chest and probably his friend too if an accident were to occur.

"We wanted to take a bath." I said pointing at the shower.

"I- uh- umm-.. S-s-s-sorry..." Ema said as she looked down and blushes even more.

"Huh? Ah!" He said then hides behind the door finally noticing.

"M-m-my bad." He said.

"Nah, it's cool. I've seen a lot in my life, this is nothing." I said with a mischievous smirk on.

"I- well um, we'll go now. Sorry for interrupting!" Ema said as she grabbed my wrist and left.

We were now in the corridor, she pressed her back against the wall and still blushed. I on the other hand wanted to take a piss. Juli just gave a lecture to Ema, until we heard something.

"There's something I need to tell you." Is this Tsubaki's voice?

"Haven't we been together for a long time?" He asks someone I do not know who is there.

"That's right." Azusa? That's Azusa's voice. We slowly walked towards where the voices were.

"But lately, when I'm with you I feel different." Tsubaki said. Holy shit what are they doing.

"Are they gay? I hope they are." I whispered to Ema, we stopped in our tracks and listened.

"What's wrong?" I hear a voice behind us, I jumped and looked as to who the hell was behind us, it was Subaru.

"Jesus fucking christ man, don't give me a heart attack. Jesus." I said as I held my heart.

"Sorry." He said, I just nod.

"My heart starts racing when I'm with you." Tsubaki said.

"I also get irritated when you get close to others." He continued.

"Damn, that's a straight up confession right there." I whispered.

"Huh?" Azusa said, confused. I mean I would too when my own blood related sibling and twin too suddenly confessed to me.

"I..." Tsubaki trails off.

"Am in love with you." He finishes. Damn, that's a drama right there.

"Become mine." Tsubaki says a bit too pushy, I mean you just confessed. Let the poor dude process everything.

I see Ema literally flustered.

"Are they in that relationship despite being men?" Juli asks.

"I think it's better to ask if it's okay for them to date each other despite being blood related? Gender got nothing to do with this." I said scratching Juli's ear.

"Rather than being men, they're sibling right?" Ema asks.

"See? My point, right there." I said pointing at Ema.

"Ah- Those two are-" Subaru started but got cut off my Ema.

"I-I'm going back to my room." She said.

"Yeah, me too." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Oh, yeah. Okay." Subaru said looking at the two of us.

As we were about to go back to our rooms the twins went up the stairs and questioned what was up, Ema looked frozen and was processing the words inside her brain. So I waited for her to finish.

"You're face is still red." Tsubaki said. I mean duh, we just witnessed a fucking love confession by twincest. What'd you expect?

"Do you still have a fever?" Azusa asks. Nah fam, she just witnessed something she hasn't seen before.

"Ah! Is it because you can't sleep alone? Don't worry, I'll sleep with yo-" He stopped talking when he saw me getting the bottle of shampoo, and let me tell you shampoo burns.

"I- um.. I'll support you!" She said, I looked at the twins and they have confused looks.

"We heard your conversation a while ago." I said sighing. 

"Conversation? Ah, I see." Azusa said.

Azusa looked like he was to explain something but Tsubaki suddenly opens his mouth.

"That's right, I love Azusa." Tsubaki said, Ema becomes flustered, and I just looked like I was sleepy.

"I confessed my love to him." Yeah I know, we heard you.

"But our love is mutual." Tsubaki said as he embraced Azusa. I got to admit, it looked pretty hot.

He then kisses Azusa on the cheek, and that shit was cute.

Ema then excuses herself and Tsubaki laughs, he then explains they were reading their lines for a script. Turns out they were Voice Actors.

Subaru, Ema, and I went back to our rooms. My brain needs rest and I need sleep.