Chapter 19

Your POV

"This is why I didn't want to come in the first place!!!" I yelled as I kept running.

"Well, this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't brought those smoke bombs!!" Rio yelled at me.

"How was I suppose to know that people would call the fire department?!" I retorted.

"Anyone who hasn't lost their sanity would!!" Kayano and Rio both yelled at me.

"Okay. I'll admit, I shouldn't have brought those smoke bombs to the park." I said as I raised my hands up in surrender.

"Instead of raising your hands up in surrender towards us, do it towards him!!" Rio and Kayano yelled.

Okay, I guess I should explain our current situation. One weekend, Rio and Kayano asked me if I wanted to go to the park with them to go relax or something. I didn't want to come, but they said something about a picnic so I definitely agreed.

We arrived at the park and laid a blanket down then placed the picnic basket on top, Rio had an idea and called for Karma and Nagisa to join us. Kayano and I agreed since it would be fun with more people.

So the two arrived and we started our picnic, halfway through I got bored and decided to test out the smoke bombs I bought last week, which I brought with me.

Why did I bring them with me? I don't know! And I shouldn't have tested those babies at the park, in fact I shouldn't have brought them with me in the first place!

I thought it would be small, but ohoho!! Was I fucking wrong.

I ignited it and threw it towards a tree, few seconds we see smoke, then even more seconds the smoke got even more thick and eventually it started to look like a forest fire just happened.

People started to call the fire department and that's when I knew I fucked up, Kayano started panicking, Rio started to look like she's about to black out, Nagisa tried to find a solution, and Karma started mumbling to himself that he should've stopped me but wanted to see what would happen.

And I started to come up with an excuse on how I could get out of this situation if I get arrested, but I snapped out of it when Karma pulled me up and told me that we needed to leave if we didn't want to get caught.

So we quickly left the scene, and as we were a few blocks away from the park, we saw how fucking huge the smoke bomb was. I opened my backpack and grabbed my other smoke bomb, I looked at the container to see if there were any warnings placed it on it.

And I found it.

'The explosion of the smoke bomb is not very huge. The smoke will disperse within a few minutes. Keep away from children. Smoke is non-toxic.'

Is what I just read. Which was bullshit. 'Smoke is not huge? Smoke will disperse within a few minutes? Smoke is non-toxic?' Ha! I call this bullshit.

If only the person who sold me this saw this goddamn smoke that erupted from that smoke bomb, I would've gotten my money back!!

So we took refuge at school, which was a bad idea because Karasuma and Miss Bitch heard the news of the huge ass smoke at the park, it seems there was a CCTV of me testing the bomb. And when Karasuma heard what I did, you know we all bolted our asses out of the mountain.

Bitch-sensei were chasing after Nagisa and Karma, while Karasuma was chasing after me, Rio, and Kayano.

And that's how I got into that situation. More like 'we'.

As we ran away from an angry Karasuma, I got a call from Karma. I picked it up and continued on running.

"Why did you guys get Bitch-sensei?! We have a goddamn angry Karasuma on our assess!!" I yelled.