Chapter 62

3rd POV

"Ne, I'm heading towards Rio's group to help. Have fun guarding the flag!" (Y/n) tells Karma with a smile as she playfully blows him a kiss.

"Got it. With you there, they'll be able to get the flag." Karma replies as he watches the (h/c) female parkour into the forest to hide.

Crowded behind a tree, Isogai, Okuda, Yada, and Maehara were discussing plans on how they should take down Hayami and Itona.

"Okay, guys, forget about defense. We go after Hayami and Itona with everything we've got." Explained Isogai.

"If we kill those two, Karma will be the only one guarding the flag!" The ikemen softly exclaims out as he eyes Itona.

"We're lucky (L/n) left her post, both (L/n) and Karma are a great duo, if she had stayed with him, it'd be hard to get the flag." Isogai informs.

"Let's settle this once and for all!" He states with determination.

On another part of the area, Nakamura hears shots being fired. "Now! We're going in too!" Hearing it as a signal to start their parts.

Back to Isogai's team, Okuda was shot and now eliminated.

"Wah!" Okuda exclaims out as her chest was stained red.

"Surround them from the left!" Isogai instructs as the remaining three starts running.

'Isogai's in the lead? If I can just take him down, this is as good as won!' Hayami thought as she aimed towards Isogai and shot him. 

Now he was eliminated.

'I hate conflict, and I've never once shot better than Rinka.' Yada thought as she aimed her pistol towards Hayami who was perched on a branch, not seeming to see the ponytailed female.

'But just this one shot.....for Korosensei!' She exclaims inside her head, pulling the trigger and shooting her shot.

Blue paint splattered on Hayami's uniform. Which got the sniper's attention, her eyes travelled towards Yada, who was facing her.

"Yada...?" She softly mumbles out, surprise evident on her features.

"I got her!" Yada exclaims out happily, until she then shot by Itona.

"And they got me.." She said solemnly.

In the corner of Itona's eye, he noticed a knife lunging towards him. Using his rifle to block the knife, he sees Maehara in front of him.

Maehara was able to push Itona backwards, which got Itona to lose a bit of his balance as he stepped back.

Seeing the falter in his balance, Maehara slashed his knife on Itona's clothing, eliminating him.

Panting, Maehara looks at his knife. "I knew I was more of a knife guy. No way I can hit you guys with a gun." He relieves out.

As he was celebrating his small victory, his back was shot with red paint.

"Wha-?!" He exclaims out as he turns around.

There, he saw (Y/n) sitting on a branch, her pistol aiming towards him. 

'Maehara is now eliminated.' (Y/n) voiced inside her head as she got up from the branch and parkoured away.

'It's time.' She thought as she sees Nakamura's team.

"Damn they got Itona?!" Terasaka spoke through the mic, which Karma heard.

"Doesn't matter. Now the flag's under-guarded. Nakamura, go get it." Karma instructs.