Chapter 41

Your POV

It's been 4 days since the encounter I had with Bokuto and his friends. Just sitting in my room and playing video games, I was already bored.

I skipped school today and I wasn't really thinking anything exciting would be happening, looking at the time I noticed it was 7:18pm.

Calling up my period head lover for a sleepover, his phone went to voicemail. Raising a brow, I texted him if he wanted to come over to my place.

After a few minutes, there was still no reply. I tried calling again but it just went straight to voicemail.

Wondering as to why my boyfriend isn't picking up and replying to my texts, I hit up Nagisa. But when his phone also went to voicemail, it made me a bit suspicious.

I decided to call up Rio, but it directly went to voicemail. Sending her multiple texts, she hasn't read them yet. 

It's been 15 minutes.

"Weird, she replies instantly. It's still 7, there's no way she's asleep." I mumbled to myself as I furrowed my eyebrows.

I dialed Kayano's number and she hasn't picked up, it just went to voicemail. Just like the other three.

Something felt wrong, I could feel it in my stomach. I decided to text the class group chat that was created by yours truly.

I spammed the group chat to get someone's attention, but not one was reading my messages. My mind was thinking of the worse case scenario that I called Karasuma.

Hoping that he'd pick up, he did.

"Hello?"

He says, but it seemed like he was in a hurry. 

"What's going on? I know something is wrong, my classmates haven't been replying to my messages." I said getting straight to the point.

I could hear him sighing from the other line, making me know that something was definitely wrong.

"Something happened to the students of Class E. I don't exactly know the details, but I know someone lured them into a trap."

He explains, my hand clenched the phone that I was holding. My breathing was hitched when I heard that.

I was scared, worried, and most definitely angry.

"Where are you? I'm coming with." I said getting up from my bed to change.

"No. You stay there, we can't risk having all of Class E being put in danger."

He tells me sternly, making me stop in my tracks.

"99% of the class is being put in danger! The only reason why I wasn't there is because I was lazy to go to school! I'm the only one here, while my friends and lover are in potential danger!" I angrily said, trying to calm myself down.

"I understand that you're scared for your classmates, but we don't know who we are up against."

He says, I clenched my fists and grit my teeth in annoyance.

"Which is why I should come along! I could help! I beat down a crazy psychopath who was acting like an abusive father figure to my friends! I could do it again if I have to!" I angrily yelled through the phone.

"(Y/n). You are to stay where you are and wait, let the professionals handle this." 

He tells me, authority clear in his voice as he told me to stand down. I clenched my hands so hard that blood started dripping.