Chapter 15

Your POV

We were now boarding the train and those snobs sure are making my morning a pain in the ass, they kept bragging how they're having first-class.

I rolled my eyes when I heard them bragging even more, eventually we entered the train. Karma was sitting beside the window and I was beside him.

I grabbed my phone and started playing games, as I was playing I immediately realized something. I stood up from my seat.

Everyone looked at me confused.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Kayano asked me.

I head towards where our bags were placed, and I grabbed mine in a hurry. I opened the bag and sighed in relief.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Nagisa asked.

"Yeah, sorry. I thought I forgot something." I said as I stood up and returned my bag.

I then sat back down and placed the thing I thought I forgot onto the table.

It was Oli, I thought I left him, everyone looked and the girls were saying how cute it was.

"Oh, it's just Oli." Nagisa says. 

Nagisa knows about Oli since we've known each other since 1st year.

"You know about him, Nagisa-kun?" Kayano asks.

"Yeah, (Y/n) always bring him everywhere. But he's mostly asleep so I guess you haven't seen him in school." Karma informs taking Oli and placing him on top of my head.

"Hm? Morning Himechii..." Oli said when he opened his eyes. 

He hopped onto the table staring at me, waiting for me to reply back.

"Good Morning Oli." I said petting him.

"Hm? Where are we?" Oli asked looking around.

"We're on a train, today's the class trip I told you about." I said smiling at him.

"Ah.. I see.." He says climbing on Karma and sleeping on top of his head.

"Did you just talk to him?" Sugino asked.

"Oh, I guess you didn't know." Nagisa said.

"Know what?" Kayano asks.

"(Y/n) can understand what he's saying." Karma informed pointing at me and Oli.

Everyone was shock but didn't believe me, I decided to explain a bit.

"My older sister also has a pet, but it's a grey squirrel." I said showing a pic of my sister and Juli.

"Juli is the name of the squirrel, ever since we got our pets when we were young, for some reason we were able to understand them."

"My sister understands what Juli says and also Oli, so practically we can speak to the both of them." I said explaining.

"Can you demonstrate?" Kanzaki asks.

"Sure. Wait let me call my sister." I said, I then dialed Ema's number and she picked up.

"Hello?" Ema says.

"Hey Ema, were you in class?" I asked.

"Ah, no. We're currently having break." She says.

"Hey um, can you listen to my request for a bit?"

"Hm? Sure."

"So I want you to listen what Oli says, and at the count of three I want you tell me what he said, okay?" I asked getting Oli.