Chapter 8

Your POV

We were all sitting in the dining room, eating dinner. Silently..

I was in between Ukyo and Ema, and holy shit this family dinner atmosphere is very fucking awkward and uncomfortable that it's pissing me off.

I stood up from my seat and looked at all of them with a bored look, they all look at me surprise and I sigh.

"Jesus, this dinner atmosphere is killing me. Look, I'm sorry I kinda yelled at all of you. I guess I got too scared that I lashed out on you guys, you didn't know that I was claustrophobic and you guys got worry that I didn't leave my room for dinner. Sorry." I said with an awkward smile.

"We're sorry too, we had no right to just barge into your room like that." Masaomi said with a warm smile, I just smiled at him.

"Yeah, sorry.." Yuusuke said kind of quietly, he is a tsun afterall.

"We're sorry Onee-chan!!" Wataru said with glossy eyes. I just gave him a warm smile.

The brothers apologized one by one and we continued with dinner, it was nice.

-few days later-

I woke up and went downstairs, as I got down I saw Ema and Ukyo. Ema noticed me and told me a 'Good Morning', I greeted back and took a seat. 

As I was dozing off we heard footsteps going down the stairs, we saw Wataru. He greeted Ema who was in front of him and greeted me after he sat down next to me, I ruffled his hair and told him a 'Good Morning'.

We heard another set of footsteps and saw Yuusuke and Subaru, Ema greets them and they replied with a 'yeah'. I look at the both of them and gave them a look that said 'Good Morning.' For some reason they understood and nodded their heads.

Yuusuke sat down and I was having a conversation with Wataru.

"How rare for you to show up for breakfast in time, Yuusuke." Ukyo said, I looked at Yuusuke and gave him a smirk.

'Hoo~, he showed up just in time for breakfast? And not long after Ema went down? Heh, it's so obvious he's trying to look good for Ema.' I thought as I giggled to myself.

After Ema served the rice we all ate, in the middle of eating I noticed someone looking at me. When I looked, it was Wataru. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Why is Onee-chan not wearing her uniform?" He asks.

'I'm skipping, no way in hell am I going to that stupid assembly and deal with those main campus retards. Plus, I know that period head is going to ditch too.' I said in my head.

"There's an event happening today and the students can choose whether or not they want to participate." I told Wataru.

He just nods his head in understanding and just smiles at me, I ruffled his hair.

We all finished eating and I went to my room, I saw Oli eating some nuts and looking out the window. I plopped down on my bed and went back to sleep.

I woke up and looked at the time and it's noon, 12 to be exact. I decided to change and go somewhere, probably watch a movie. 

I placed Oli in my breast pocket and left the house. As I was just walking around my stomach suddenly grumbled, which means I'm hungry.

I entered a pizza place, if you're wondering... Yes, I'm going to eat a whole pizza by myself. I'm a hungry child, I can worry about my weight later. Right now food is important.

I looked around and found a table, I sat down and grabbed the menu and looking at the choices. Eventually decided with pepperoni and ordered myself some fries and a drink. Now all I have to do is wait.

I checked my phone and noticed some messages, I opened them and saw some pictures, which Rio sent me. We became good friends after having a 'fun' conservation with her.

She sent me pictures while they were in the forest heading towards the main campus, Miss Bitch looks hilarious, the class looks like a mess when they were handling the snakes, Okajima was running away due to bees chasing after him.

I sent laughing emojis and looked at my other message which I just got, I rolled my eyes with a smile when I saw the picture Karma relaxing outside the classroom with his strawberry milk.

I decided to text him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You: I see you ditched ;3

Karma: Of course, it's too troublesome to deal with the main campus rats. But I also can see you being absent because of it. ; )

You: But of course my friend, I don't feel like going to class. Plus I'm having more fun to where I am at. :3

As Karma was texting my food arrived, and I thanked the waiter. 

Karma: Hoo~ Really now? 

You: Yup! 

I took a pic with my food and sent it to him.

Karma: Damn, that looks good. ):

You: How about let's meet up later? I'm planning to watch that new action movie, and after we can go to my place to play video games. (:

Karma: Deal, I'll see you at the cinema? 

You: Yup. Oh, and bring me one of your hoodies. :3

Karma: And why should I~? ;3

You: Because it's big, comfy, soft, and it belongs to you. :3

Karma: Okay~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned my phone off with a big smile and started eat together with Oli.

-time skip-

I was now at the entrance and just scrolling through my phone while waiting for Karma, I was too distracted with my phone to notice my surroundings.

I suddenly felt arms around my waist and someone pulling me closer to their chest, I turned my head and saw the period head smirking at me. 

I flicked his forehead and he lets go of me with a pout, I looked at him and he was wearing a white tee, sweatpants, a black hoodie, and for some reason a backpack. Wonder what's in it?

I saw a hoodie in his left hand and I immediately snatched it from him, wasting no time I put it on and it was really big on me, which I love. I started cuddling with it.

I then felt arms wrap around me, I looked and it was Karma grinning at me.

"I see you like my hoodie." He says.

"Yup, I like it. It's comfy and I don't have to waste money since I can just borrow from you." I said smiling at him. 

He then pats my head with a smile and we entered the cinema, we bought popcorn, drinks, and got our tickets. 

We then sat down on our seats and the trailers started playing.