Chapter 29

Your POV

We were currently inside some cars the Military of defense provided with, the cars come to a stop and we all left the vehicle.

As we got out, we stared at the high ledge in front of us.

"So high.." Kimura said as he looked up at the ledge.

Long story short, we decided to go get that remedy. Those who were healthy came, but we left Okuda and Takebayashi to look over and take care the others who were infected.

We were wearing some clothes we didn't mind getting dirty and our first step in retrieving that remedy, is this high ass ledge in front of us.

As all of us stared at the ledge, our phones made a 'ding' sound. We pulled them out and see Ritsu holding a blueprint of a building on our screens.

"I infiltrated the hotel's computers and got the schematics of the interior--complete with guard locations." She said and proceeded telling us some information on the building.

"A large number of guards are stationed at and around main entrance." She informed.

"It's not possible to enter the hotel without going past the front desk." She said.

"However, there is an entryway on this side, atop of this ledge." She said as she pointed at the ledge in font of us.

"The terrain is impassible, and there are no guards posted there." Ritsu informed.

We all looked at the ledge, wondering if we can do it.

"If you don't want the enemy to get his way. There's just one thing to do!" The octopus said getting our attention.

"Not counting the ten patients and the two left behind, to care for them, all capable students must sneak in from here, get the jump at the guys at the top, and steal that remedy!" Korosensei exclaims.

We all stared at the ledge once again, confidence building up inside me. I stretched my limbs, ready for this mission.

As I was planning to climb the rocks, I was interrupted.

"It's too dangerous! The ease which he threatened us, indicates we're up against a real pro." Karasuma said being cautious.

"Yes, perhaps it would be wisest to simply hand me over." Korosensei said making Karasuma a bit taken back.

"What do you think? It's all up to you." Korosensei said.

"But...this is.." Someone said.

"This...This is too high.." Another one said.

"It's too hard." Said someone.

Karma and I looked at each other, a smirk on our faces. We stretched our limbs, ready to do this shit.

"They'll plummet to their deaths before they reach the hotel." Miss Bitch said towards Karasuma.

I see Karasuma being troubled, not sure if he should just send Nagisa and I.

I tapped Isogai's shoulder and he looked at me, I nod my head towards him with a smirk, he understood and nods his head back with a smile.

He passes it to Fuwa and Fuwa proceeds to pass it to someone else, eventually everyone got my signal and we all looked at each other with confident smiles.

I nod towards the ledge and they all nodded their heads, without wasting another second, Karma and I climbed the ledge and everyone followed suit.

As we climbed, I could feel our two teacher's eyes staring at us with amazement. I held onto a rock and turned towards them with my usual smirk.