Chapter 60

(A/N: I decided to set up a sched to when I should update. The 13th and 24th of every month are the days when I update chapters.)

3rd POV

Korosensei has explained his backstory and everything that him the person he was today.

Hearing his story caused a lot of the E-Class members feel somewhat conflicted.

Nagisa was one of them.

Once everything has been explained everyone went home, their minds still occupied with what Korosensei has explained to them.

Some were processing this whole backstory of his and some were starting to have other thoughts on this whole situation.

Kayano was hospitalized and were visited by Kanzaki, Sugino, Okuda, Nagisa, and (Y/n).

It was the next day of school, Nagisa had gathered them all in an open space in the forest which was near the soccer field.

Most of the class were there.

"There's something I'd like to discuss." Nagisa spoke.

"What is it?" Megu questions the male.

"I don't know if it's possible, but I want to find a way to save Korosensei's life." He states.

This caused people to widen their eyes at his suggestion.

"Save his life? You mean find a way to keep Korosensei from exploding come March?" Mimura questions.

"Do you have any ideas?" Okano questions.

Hearing that caused Nagisa to look down solemnly. "Not yet." He informs.

Silence washed over them as some didn't know how to reply to Nagisa's suggestion.

Saving Korosensei when the reason they were trained as Assassins was because they had to kill him and save the earth.

"I'm in!" Kurahashi chimes in with a smile as she raises her hand.

"I wanna look for tons of creepy-crawlies with Korosensei!" Kurahashi explains, her cheery smile plastered on her lips.

"If you hadn't said something, I would have. I want to repay him." Kataoka says as she stepped forwards and faced Nagisa with a smile.

More students started speaking out at how they agreed with Nagisa's suggestion and wanted to help him save Korosensei.

Sugino, Hara, and Fuwa were one of the few who agreed with this.

"We should do what we can, at least." Okano says as she makes her way towards Nagisa.

Nagisa was happy with how many sided with his suggestion in saving Korosensei. Some crowded him and said they were willing to support him.

To save Korosensei.

"I hate to spoil the mood...but I'm against it." Nakamura spoke up, which caught everyone's attention.

Seeing as how she got their attention, the blonde walked forward and faced them.

"Our relationship is one of assassin and target. Korosensei said as much. And I really treasure the bond we've built over this past year." She says.