Chapter 27

Your POV

Waking up, I see light seeping out my curtains, which meant it's morning. 

Not only that, a grey blob is currently blocking half of my vision. I sat up and grabbed Oli away from my face, I then placed him on my pillow to prevent him from falling off the bed.

As I sat up on my bed, I proceeded to stretch my limbs. Letting out a yawn, I felt something around my waist tighten.

Turning around, I was met with a period head peacefully sleeping. Karma came over yesterday and stayed the night, which is why he's sleeping on my bed.

I tried prying his arms off me, but that didn't work. So I grabbed Oli and dropped him on Karma's face, causing both of them to wake up, and Karma letting go of me.

I got off my bed and opened the curtains, the warm sunlight touching my face. 

"Good morning.." I heard Karma say. 

I turned around and was met with a sleepy Karma sitting up on my bed and letting out a yawn with an Oli on his messy bed haired head.

"Good morning.." Oli said as he tried his best not going back to sleep.

"Morning you two." I said giving Karma a peck on his nose and scratched Oli's ear.

After a few minutes, Karma and Oli were fully awake and we headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

As we made it downstairs, we see some brothers and Ema already eating breakfast. Ukyo, Masaomi, Wataru, Subaru, and Iori were the only brothers there.

"Ah, (Y/n), Karma-kun! Good morning you two." Ema said smiling at us.

"Morning~" Both Karma and I said as we sat down.

Ukyo-san places two plates with our breakfast on it and we both thanked him, we both start eating and we gave Oli tiny pieces of food for his breakfast.

He ate them happily, by the way.

After eating, we went to my room and changed for the trip to Okinawa today.

-time skip-

The warm sunlight gently touching my (s/c) skin, while a cooling breeze passed me as I looked ahead of me with a smile.

Currently, we're on a boat heading towards the island where we're going to have our assassination attempt on the octopus.

"Not a boat...Everything in my head is going to pop out..." I hear the octopus' whining behind me.

I turned around and see that his head became a deflated balloon. In all honesty, I didn't think the octopus would  be prone to motion sickness.

"Seriously, for a Mach 20 octopus, who would've thought that you'd be prone to motion sickness?" I said smirking at him as I swung my knife at him, obviously he dodges.

"Oh! Get up Korosensei, get up! You can see it now!" Hinano exclaims as she swung her knife at the octopus.

"Six hours from Tokyo!" Sugino exclaims.

"This is where we'll kill Korosensei!" Maehara exclaims.

We all looked ahead and see the island where we'll attempt to assassinate the octopus, a smirk was clear on my face as I looked at the island with excitement.

Eventually we arrived and we were all sitting down, we were given drinks and we enjoyed the time we had.

I was sitting with Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, and Rio, just relaxing as we talked about the island.