Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)

Your POV

"HOLY FUCK!!!" I yelled out as I continued on sprinting on full speed, running away from the wild animals that were chasing us.

"Who's fucking idea was this?!" I yelled out as I look back behind me to see bloodthirsty animals chasing us.

"YOURS!!!" All of the Class E students exclaimed towards me.

"How the hell was I suppose to know that some retard would accidentally press the button that would release all the animals in the zoo?!" I exclaimed.

"You were planning to release the lions!!" Kayano exclaimed towards me as we continued on running.

"But I didn't do it." I said.

"YOU WERE ABOUT TO!!!" Everyone yelled at me again.

"At least I didn't continue on with it!" I yelled back.

"Yeah, like that makes things any better!" Terasaka yells at me.

Now, I know you're wondering. Why the hell are all the E Class students running away from wild animals?

Well, it all started with me planning Karma's birthday. I wanted to make his birthday really awesome and fun.

So, I chose to do some sort of scavenger hunt for him. Basically, our gifts (E Class and the Teachers) would be hidden in the zoo for him to find.

No we did not trespass, I rented out the zoo just for this plan.

As we were preparing all the stuff needed for our plan, some retard accidentally released all the animals and now we're all running away from them.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE OUR TEACHERS?!!?" I yelled as I jumped over a bench.

"YOU TOLD THEM TO KEEP KARMA OCCUPIED!!" Everyone yelled at me again.

-Earlier-

Currently we're preparing our Christmas Eve Party, it's the 24th of December and it's 5:26pm.

We're inside the E Class building and putting decorations on for our party, the party is just a distraction for Karma and apart of our birthday surprise for him.

"(Y/n)! All decorations have been placed!" Kayano told me as she saluted me.

"Great job!" I said smiling towards her as I crossed 'decorations' off the clip board I was holding.

I made my way towards Rio, Isogai, Megu, Hinano, and Sugino who were placing the food on the table.

"It seems the food is ready." I said looking at all the delicious food placed on the table.

"Yup! Everything's good here!" Hinano told me with a smile.

I smiled back and crossed 'food' off my clip board. I made my way towards Terasaka's group and see them placing the gifts into a sack.

The gifts in the sack are our gifts which we'll hide inside the zoo, as I stood behind them, Hazama noticed my presence.

"We're good here, (Y/n)." She told me with a thumbs up.

"Great job, guys." I said smiling at them and crossing 'gifts' off my clip board.

I looked around the classroom and the first part of the surprise seems to be complete, now onto the second part of the surprise.

Half of the class were divided into two, the first group would handle the classroom, while the second group would handle the zoo.

I pulled my phone out and phoned Kanzaki, after a few rings she picked up.