Chapter 58

3rd POV

Everyone was in an open grass field. It was already night and the blown up moon was clearly seen in the starry filled sky.

Members of the Class 3E stood behind Korosensei who was standing near Kayano. A cold breeze passing everyone by.

"So you came...Then, let's end this." Kayano stated, a smile on her face as she aced Korosensei.

With a swift motion, Kayano cut the top parts of the long grass surrounding her. Her tentacles moving around her.

"Korosensei, I'm the one who gave you your name. I'm practically your mother, so I'll scold you and destroy you." Kayano stated.

'Weird way to put it, but okay..' (Y/n) thought despite this serious moment.

"Kayano-san, it's too dangerous to keep using those tentacles! If you do not remove them and get treated immediately, your life could bein danger!" Korosensei informed.

"What are you talking about? They're in excellent condition. It's no use trying to make me lose composure with a bluff." Stated Kayano, an amused grin plastered on her face.

"Kayano.." Nagisa called out.

Kayano noticed and faced her way towards Nagisa's direction, so did the rest of class.

"Was it all an act? Even when we were having fun? Or overcoming trials together with everyone?" Nagisa questioned.

With a smile, Kayano replied to the blue haired male's question.

"Of course it was. I'm an actor, after all." She replied.

"When Takaoka blew up the antidote, I wanted to beat him up, but (Y/n) already beat me to it. When I was kidnapped by those highschool delinquents, I wanted to crush them, but (Y/n) already did it." Kayano informed.

"And when the Reaper kicked me, I almost lost my composure. I've gotta thank (Y/n) for helping out with the past troubles, I couldn't have my cover blown." Kayano said.

"Because, if I had been found out by him. I wouldn't be able to avenge my sister." She finished.

"Your sister.....Miss Yukimura?" Fuwa softly asked.

"It was so unfortunate that she was killed by Korosensei. She loved being a teacher. I heard a little about you all, too." Kayano informed with a quiet voice.

Most of the E-Class students had flashbacks of Yukimura-sensei, they remembered how lame her shirts were whenever she attended class.

(Y/n) and Karma weren't able to meet her properly, but they did remember how she looked like. They were sure she was a good person.

"We know Kayano." Takebayashi replied.

"March of our second year, we only had her for two short weeks, but she was a very passionate and good teacher." Takebayashi explained.

"Would Korosensei kill Yukimura-sensei just like that? He's never done anything cruel in front of us before." Sugino questioned, doubt shown on his face.

"Right? At least hear him out, Kaede-chan." Kurahashi reasoned.

"He was a teacher who even came all the way to my house when I was suspended." Informed Karma, which caused (Y/n) look at him in a questioning manner, not knowing about it.

Though, she just shrugged her shoulders and let it be. No longer curious.

"But, are you really okay with this? I can't imagine that what you're doing now is to solve this as an assassin." The red haired male commented.