Chapter 20

Your POV

I'm currently in a car, heading towards the beach. Today was the day that happened to have all the brothers, none of them were busy and were just lazing around in this heat.

So I thought of an idea, to go to the beach.

They agreed and here we are, inside the car with Ema, Iori, Louis, Azusa, Subaru, Natsume, and Hikaru.

I was at the very back seats with Subaru on my right, Me in the middle, and Iori on my left. Ema, Louis, and Hikaru were sitting in front of us, Azusa was sitting on the passenger seat and Natsume was the one driving the car.

I laid back on the seat, contemplating what I should do to get rid of my boredom, I heaved out a long sigh and Iori noticed my boredom.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

I turn to him with a little smile, "Yeah, just boreddd." I replied.

Hikaru seemed to have heard what I said and turned his head towards us, "Then let's play 2 truths and 1 lie." He suggested.

I didn't think for a second before replying 'yes'.

"Okay, me first." I stated.

" 1.) I don't have a sweet tooth, 2.) I used to be a child actor, 3.) I accidentally food poisoned my whole school."  I said as I held three fingers up.

"I'm guessing number 1 is a lie." Hikaru stated.

"Number 3 is the lie." Natsume said.

"I feel like number 2 is the lie." Azusa chimed in.

"I also feel like number 2 is the lie." Iori said.

"1 for me." Subaru said.

Ema just giggled, since she knows the real answer, and decided not to join for my part.

I played some music for the dramatic effect, I then played drumrolls before revealing the answer.

"The right answer is...." I dramatically said.

"Number 2!!" I announced cheerfully.

I see Azusa and Iori were proud of themselves for answering correctly on my part, I see Natsume was surprised to know that number 3 was true.

"Wait, you accidentally food poisoned your whole school?" Natsume asks.

"Yeap, they had diarrhea for like 3 weeks. The school had to take a month break since the students and the staff were involved." I explained.

"What did you do to their food?" Azusa asked, kind of concerned.

"I may or may have not accidentally placed some expired meat in the stew..." I trailed off with a little smile.

"And the lunch ladies let you tamper with the food?" Hikaru asked me.

"Oh, definitely not. No student could enter their kitchen, but I did sneak in soo..." I said with an innocent smile.

They just sweat drop at me and decided not to continue on.

-time skip-

We finally arrived and Ema and I went to the restroom to change into our swimsuits. Ema was wearing a white and black bikini with a pink jacket, I wore a white bikini with frills. (outfit above.) 

Ema went out first since she wanted to go get something to drink, I followed afterwards and head towards Ukyo who's cooking barbecue.

I stood beside him as I looked at the delicious meat being cooked.