Chapter 5

Your POV

I woke up and to my surprise it was still early, It's about time for Ema to go to school. Welp since I'm already up why don't I get breakfast.

I got up and stretched, I felt something climb my body and onto my head. I knew it was Oli, I giggled and pat his head.

"Good morning, Himechii." He says.

"Morning Oli." I said as I left my room.

I walked down the stairs and saw Ema, Yuusuke, Ukyo, Iori, Wataru, and Masaomi. I sat down beside Ema and yawned.

"Good morning." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning Onee-chan!" Wataru said. I nod my head and smile at him.

"Morning." Yuusuke said not looking at me. Hehh. Typical Tsun Tsun.

"Good Morning." Both Masaomi and Iori said. 

"Good morning (Y/n)" Ukyo said as he placed a plate of breakfast in front of me. As I started eating, one by one the brothers I met yesterday descended down the stairs.

They all said good morning. I continued eating and minding my own business when someone talked to me.

"So Imouto-chan, what's that on top of your head?" Kaname asks me as he points at Oli who was sleeping on top of my head.

"This is Oli, he's my pet hamster. He's very relaxed." I said gently taking Oli off my head and placed him on the table beside my plate.

He woke up and sniffed around, he then saw the sausage on my plate. I cut a piece off and gave it to him, he munched on it happily.

"He seems so carefree." Tsubaki said poking Oli gently.

"Hm." I hummed in response.

Everyone continued eating and had a small chat, Ema and Yuusuke almost finished their breakfast until Yuusuke asked me something.

"Don't you have school?" He asked me.

"Yeah Imouto-chan, why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Tsubaki asked.

"What school do you go to?" Azusa asked.

"I go to Kunugigaoka Junior High School." I said.

"Wow! Onee-chan must be really smart!" Wataru said.

"Yup I'm sometimes ranked 2nd or 3rd." I said eating my sunny side up eggs.

"So you must be in A class right? Are their lessons really hard?" Masaomi asked.

"I used to be, plus their lessons was like child's play." I said. When I said I used to be they got really confuse.

"What do you mean 'used to be'?" Yuusuke asked.

"I'm in E class, aka the End Class." I said finishing my eggs, I then took a sip from my water. I can tell their eyes widened.

"Why? You have good grades." Ukyo asked.

"Welp, I'm not there because of grades, but because of bad behavior." I said taking a sip from my cold water.

"What kind of bad behavior?" Azusa asks, I smirked as I remembered how Karma and I almost killed that pathetic teacher of ours.

"My partner in crime and I almost killed our teacher." I said showing a face of boredom. But a hint of psychotic was clear in my eyes.

"It must have been an accident right?" Kaname said.

"Nope, it was intentional. And I'm suspended until tomorrow." I said as I finished breakfast.

"I'm a delinquent in that school, I've been in a lot of fights. I wouldn't be surprised if I did kill someone. Anyways you're going to be late for school Ema, Yuusuke." I said as I put the dishes to the sink and went to my room with Oli.

I sat on my chair with wheels and turned my computer on and started to play games on it, after some hours I got bored and turned my AC on. After a few minutes my room was now cold.

I plopped on my bed and my bed felt so cold, the coldness from the bed made me drowsy, so I decided to take a nap.

-time skip-

I woke up and saw faces around me, wait what. I sat up from my bed and saw everyone was inside my room, Ema looked panic and trying to get some of them to leave.

I was confused why she would do that until I took noticed of my surroundings, why was everyone here? The room is getting crowded, there's no space, I'm trapped, make them leave, I can't escape.

"Everyone please leave!" Ema said desperately as she tried to push Kaname outside. Kaname grabbed Ema's hand and got his face close to hers.

"Now, now Imouto, we're trying to help (Y/n). Don't make us leave." He said in a tone that I can't describe due to me panicking.

I looked at Ema and we made eye contact, I pleaded with my eyes and she got it. She had a look of determination.

"Everyone please! Kindly leave the room." She said a bit more stern. Tsubaki grabs her wrists and they locked eyes.

"Don't worry Ema-chan~, we'll look after Imouto cha-" Before Tsubaki could finish Ema slapped his hand away and now looked mad.

"I won't repeat myself. Please leave the room now." She said in a serious tone, everyone was shock that Ema could produce that kind of tone. They understood and started to leave.

Azusa was near the door, but then he stopped for some reason.

"Huh?" He says confused.

"What's wrong Azusa?" Tsubaki asked.

"The door, it's stuck." When he said those words I immediately ran towards the door but it was really stuck, I tried using force but I was too weak. 

I'm suffocating

I can't breathe

Someone help me

I can't escape

I'm trapped

Get me out Get me out Get me out Get me out Get me out

No No No No No No No No No

"(Y/n)? Oi (Y/n), you okay?" I heard Yuusuke ask as he touched my shoulder, when he said that everyone started to crowd me. I can't breathe.

"Get me out of here!! Get me out!! Get me out!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I pounded on the door, tears ran down my face.

Everyone looked shock and worried, no one knew what was wrong with me except for Ema. 

"(Y/n)! Calm down!" Kaname said as he looked worried. They crowded me even more which led me to hyperventilate. Ema noticed it and pushed through the brothers.

"Everyone make space! She's claustrophobic! We need to calm her down before it gets too serious!" Ema yelled, the brothers immediately backed up and the look on their faces were full of guilt and worry.

"Can someone bring the door down?" She asked as she helped me breathe. I was now on my bed and the brothers near the door. I could hear bangs and then a loud boom, I looked and my door was now destroyed.

I immediately stood up and ran out, I could feel my heart still beating fast, I was sweating, I was trembling. I thought I was gonna die. That was terrifying, it was scary, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't escape.

I was scared, but at the same time I felt anger.