Chapter 50

Your POV

I was currently with Kotaro, Akaashi, Kuroo and Kenma. The five us left Fukurodani to get some food since the guys just finished their practice.

They finished pretty late so the sun was setting. We were all walking together just keeping each other company.

"Where should we eat at?" Kuroo asks.

"How about Taco Bell?" Kotaro suggested.

"What? No, that place gives me bad gas." Kuroo said with a crunched up face.

"Ehh?? But it's worth the bad stomach!" Kotaro whines.

"No, Bokuto-san. The last time you had Taco Bell, you kept blowing up my phone to help you from your diarrhea." Akaashi says with a tired sigh.

"Okay fine! Burger king??" Kotaro suggested.

"Nah, Kenma doesn't like that place." Kuroo said, Kenma nodded his head in response as he was playing his video game.

"What why?!" My brother whines again.

"He saw a rat when he went to the bathroom, and now he refuses to enter every Burger King." Kuroo explains.

My brother groans and started thinking of places to go eat in.

"Let's just head over to Domino's, pizza sounds good." I said with my hands in my pockets.

"Hmm, yeah!" Kotaro says with a happy face.

"Yeah, no objections here." Kuroo says nodding his head in agreement.

"Me too." Akaashi says.

"Mm." Kenma hums out as he nodded his head.

"All right then, Domino's it is." I said with my usual smirk.

The 5 of us started walking to Domino's, I looked up and saw how pretty the orange and dark purple sky was.

I really wanted to start eating some pizza so I decided to head over one of the shortcuts I used to take.

"Hey, let's head over here, there's a shortcut." I informed as I pointed to a certain corner.

They didn't seem to mind and just followed my lead, we entered an alleyway and it wasn't like the scary narrow alleyways.

This one was kind of wide, which made it easy for us to walk side by side. The guys didn't seem scared to enter an alleyway since it wasn't really night and dark.

We turned to a corner and we all stopped, I clicked my tongue in annoyance when I saw some high school delinquents smoking and littering. 

The 5 of them were just screaming 'Dangerous', and the volleyball players knew it.

"(Y/n), we should slowly leave." I heard Kuroo whisper in my ear.

I turned to the guys and they all heard what Kuroo said, they all nodded their heads but I was reluctant.

As much as I want to badly eat pizza, I can't just cause annoying trouble by fighting the delinquents, so I agreed.

We all turned and slowly left the corner, but that soon changed when I felt the back my collar being pulled back.

"Wha—!" I let out as I felt my butt land on the ground, but what ticked me off was that I landed on a puddle which made my clothes wet.

The guys turned around and they all froze, I saw Kuroo and Kotaro having looks of anger as they stared in front.

Though, they weren't looking at me.

"Hooh~ Look what we have here. A pretty girl~" I heard a disgusting voice whisper to my ear as he turned my head to face him.