Chapter 2

Your POV

I felt something fuzzy brushing my nose, which I guessed was Oli. I slowly opened my eyes and saw something grey. I gently grabbed the grey blob which was Oli and slowly sat up.

I rubbed my eyes then got out of bed and placed Oli on my pillow and stretched my limbs, I opened the curtains and my room was now filled with light. 

I looked at my alarm clock and it was 10 am, which means Ema's at school. Today's Monday and I'm still suspended until Wednesday, and today's also the day we go to our new home.

Welp! I got nothing to do so I'm gonna watch some TV and laze around, I pick the sleeping Oli up and went downstairs. As I got down I placed Oli down on the couch, then I went to the kitchen.

As I got to the fridge I saw a note on it.

"I made breakfast! Just heat it up in the microwave, also our stuff has already been sent to the complex. I'll be home as fast as I could so we can go together!

Ema~" It said.

I opened the fridge and see food wrapped in saran wrap, I grabbed it and put it in a plate and into the microwave. After it was done I placed it on the counter and grabbed Oli's breakfast.

After I was done I went to the couch and sat down, I placed the food on the table and Oli woke up. I picked him up and placed him on the table, he started eating and so did I.

After we ate, I did the dishes and sat back down. I was about to turn the TV on but I heard the telephone ring. I stood up and went to pick it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello, is this (Y/n) Hinata?" A guy's voice was heard, I don't know who this stranger is but if he tries to kidnap me or Ema, I'll beat the living shit out of him.

"Yeah, who's this?" I said.

"I am Karasuma Tadaomi, I'm part of the military of defense. We would like to have a word with you." He said.

Umm... Is this because of what he and I did to our teacher? I mean, shit dude. If I'm going to prison I'm dragging that period head with me.

"Sure." I said.

"Great. There will be some people who will come and pick you up, and if you doubt us, the people who'll come and get you will show you their badges to prove we have no intention of harming you." He said and hung up.

Guess I should take a bath.

-time skip-

After taking a bath and changing I grabbed my backpack just in case I have to beat someone. I placed pepper spray, mustard and wassabi paste, a hammer, and my baseball bat. Oh and also a change of clothes inside.

I pick Oli up and let him wear his yellow raincoat, ever since he watch Poco's Udon World he's been wanting a yellow raincoat. I tied my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs.

As I got down I heard a knock on a door. Guess they're here. I opened the door and saw two people in suits and wearing sunglasses.

They brought out their badges and showed it to me, seems pretty real, but I'm not gonna trust them yet. I was escorted to the car and I see someone inside, seems familiar.

As I opened the door I was greeted with a red headed sadist, aka, my partner in crime. Karma Akabane. I smirked and entered the car.

"Sup, so they contacted you too?" Karma said as he relaxed his self on the seat, I did the same and placed my baseball bat on the seat.

"Yup, they seem suspicious to me, but who cares? I'm ready for a fight anyways." I said as I smirked, Oli got out of my breast pocket and went beside Karma.

"Hey Oli, been a while since I saw you. How're you doing?" He said as he picked him up and placed him on his head. 

Karma doesn't hear Oli like me and Ema do, but he knows I can understand him. We practically played with Oli the whole ride towards their headquarters or whatever. 

We got out and were escorted inside and into a dim room. Guess we're gonna fight. They made us sit down on a couch and a woman approached us, she then gave us toy weapons and a picture of a yellow octopus?

"That is a creature who destroyed 70% of the moon, and he'll do the same thing to our planet next year." She said. Wow straight to the point, nice.

"So what do you want us to do?" I asked her.

"You two together with your classmates in Class E will try to assassinate him before he destroys our planet." She said.

"So, you're telling us..." I trailed off with a big grin on my face.

"That.." Karma trailed off with a smirk on his face.

"We can kill him?" We said in unison.

"Yes." She replied nonchalantly. 

"This will be fun." I said.

"You have no idea how we've been itching to kill a teacher." We said in unison.

"We need you to keep quiet about this, anyone outside the assassination who knows. We'll be to forced to wipe your memories and theirs." She said.

"Freaky!" Karma said with a grin. 

After that we were escorted out. Who would've thought after my suspension something fun will happen? I can't wait.

I was dropped off at my place and I entered, I sat on the couch and decided to take a nap. The excitement I had tired me out. 

-time skip-

"(/n)!... (Y/n)!" I opened my eyes and saw a blurry figure in front of me, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. As I got my eyes focused, I saw Ema in front of me. 

"Huh? Oh hey, welcome back." I said as I yawned.

"I'm back. Shall we go?" She asked me. I nod my head as I grabbed Oli and my stuff. We then left the place to meet our new home and family. 

I wonder what trouble will await for me?