Don't touch her

Levi:
"I'm going to kill her."

Levi and you strut out of his office, his face frowning at the upcoming anger inside of him.
"Hey, it was probably just a joke.", you attempted to play it down.

Levi flatly:
"What I said was just a joke as well."

You shot him a sceptical glance in response, not entirely convinced.
The two of you went down, before you leaped over the railing in order to catch sight of Hange and to maybe warn her somehow about what was going to happen to her with some sort of hand gesture or hectic eye pointing.
But you were left surprised at the image of not even a single soul having a foot inside of the now emptied canteen.

You slowly walked down and noticed a single torn-out page on a table.
After taking the sheet, Levi strut to your side, giving the card an unimpressed look.

You cleared your throat and read out loud:

——

I'm writing this the way Mikasa tells me to, just because every person here thinks I can't put together a few stupid words even though I- HEYnssjjs

Okay, Hange, now please write down exactly what I'm saying, understand? Oh god, you brainless piece of- give me the peñvxb

So it's Ymir.
Come down the basement with Commander, or else I'll make you.

Hey, it's Mikasa, the location is the basement as mentioned, second door and then left.

Hihihi, they're going downstairs now. This is Hange by the way. I can't tell you why we can't tell you why you have to listen to us-

This is Eren, Hange was just dragged down by Ymir, so I'm sorry for this Corporal, we just don't have another piece of paper left, since Hange started doodling around.

I'm Connie and I just wanted to write something too, because everybody did
Yeah, peace out

Xoxo Sasha was here ( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

——

Levi frowned in further annoyance, while you were amused by his reaction.
By the way he behaved, you guessed he didn't know what they were cooking up either, so you didn't ask.

Somewhat excited, you made your way down to the cellar and were immediately acquainted with a few dim, colourful lights visible around the corner. Despite it being relatively dark, you were still able to see lots of people moving and laughing, as the music played in the background, which was graced by colourful strings tangling beside the walls.

Calmly, Levi stepped down the stairs and sceptically observed the scene, whereas you started smiling to both ears, hopping further into this vividly decorated room filled with all your friends. They hung around near several tables with alcoholic drinks and liqueur, which embellished the unimpressively put tinsels on top of the messy cloth, covered by the asses of a few more jabbering recruits. Their hands wobbled around, making clear to you, that they had been here for a little while at least.

What you also perceived, was loud cheering. After being capable of taking in the whole picture, the sight of Hange on a large centrally situated table staggered you.
She had climbed it up and stood proudly on top, a big grin plastered on her face.
"Party-People, listen! It's the chief talking!", she yelled loudly.