41. Damn fine

... Thanks Eren. And even though you didn't know it, you meant a lot to me ...

Time skip two days later: evening
The preparations went well, everyone helped in decorating and creating not only drinks, but food as well.
Everybody contributed with their help, creating a beautiful place and atmosphere.

The bar-like location in the cellar of the building you were in, was filled with a soft light which was gleaming from the torches on the walls.

You leaned your head on the palm of your hand, while sitting on a table the group had reserved.
In the meantime of you watching people entering with more noises, you tried to give your head a little rest.
Yesterday you were in your room for the most of the time, except while group-training.
Calmly you closed your eyes and tried to relax.

"(Y/N)!", a voice sounded a moment later.
Great, there it was gone already.
You lifted your head up to see Historia approaching happily.
"Won't you join me and Ymir?", she asked friendly.

You smiled at her and before you could respond, she took your hand and jumped toward the counter.
You laughed amusedly, not having any other choice but to agree.

Ymir, you and Historia waited for the others to arrive patiently and talked in the meanwhile.
"Hey Eren.", Historia suddenly greeted someone.

Eren sat down beside you with a soft expression.
"Hey."

"Hey."

In the same moment, more people entered the bar. You recognised Conny, Sasha and Armin.

You turned your head to back and asked confused: "Where's Jean?"
All of them raised their shoulders in uncertainty.
Shouldn't he come with Conny? That's what he told me yesterday.

Suddenly you heard loud mumbling from behind you and turned around.
Your eyes flickered shortly.

Levi?

But he told me he wouldn't come...
You gazed at him and couldn't remove your eyes from him.
He looked damn fine.
He wore a black suit, which gleamed, complimenting his dark, shiny and loosely styled hair.
His wide shoulders fit perfectly into the cut of the suit, as if it was meant for him to wear it.
He had his classic monotone expression on, with his hands tugged in the pockets of the jacket.

You didn't think there was something, that could make him look any better, but guess you were wrong.
Or maybe it was the other way around and he was the one making the suit look attractive.

Then he locked his grey eyes with you.

The same moment you wanted to stand up and approach him, someone else came through the door.

It was a ginger-haired, small, brown-eyed girl with a warm smile.
You thought her name was Tetra, but you weren't sure.
You watched her, as she got to Levi's side. Her friendly eyes pointed at him, as she told him something, taking his attention away from you and directing it to her.
Your look became cold.
Who is she?

"Uuuh, (Y/N),  i c y.", Ymir beside you whispered, making you shrug slightly.

You turned to her, confusion still covering your view.

"Did someone not take my advice, huh?", she asked, superciliously lifting her voice.

"No.", you silently responded.

"Huh?", she asked, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"I did. He said no.", you blankly responded.

Ymir's eyebrows raised slightly and she stuttered shortly.
"I, uh-"
Ymir blinked two times, before continuing.
"Well that's shitty."
She then turned away from you, taking something from the counter.
"You want one?", she handed you a glass with some liquid over.