Bored

Looking at the vast, vacuous streets, you spoke silently.
"If we arrive at such a situation, the best option for you and the others is to regain the titan-powers left of me. Eren would eat the new jaw-titan. That's how you won't lose any powers, neither would they lose you."

-

It was morning again.

"Soo.", you begun, thick leathern suitcases stacked on top of your preoccupied arms, as you clenched your teeth. A few strands of hair covered your eyes, though you couldn't brush them away, since your hands were occupied. And in that moment, you wondered, what was more coarse. The dead animal's remains stroking over your palms that instance, or rather the fact that you were the only person working at the moment. Erwin had ordered for everyone to gather in the halls, though forbid you to do so.

As your brows scrunched up, you already caught up with the reason. You assumed he was announcing something, though your presence would only burden the light presence of the folks. Either that, or you'd receive more attention that the blonde was comfortable with. Was his announcement this essential for moving on with the preparations between Survey Corps and Military Police?

However, you were well aware of Erwin's status and position being unstable and endangered, so him taking precautions sat fine with you for now. And still, carrying this heavy stuff from one end of the grounds to another and being told to talk to the man responsible for the gunpowder barrels wasn't what you'd chose to do, if you possessed a choice, so to speak. Neither was it anything that fell into your area of skills anyways.

Nonetheless you marched forward, thinking about what to say. It was probably expected from you to convince this guy to reload his gunpowder here on the Survey's grounds, instead inside of wall Rose. Commander Erwin asked from you to try and argue with the man about it, since the gunpowder was supposed to be used behind wall Rose first, so that weapons could only be build there in order to avoid burglars, frauds and con-men from tinkling on their own fabrications.

Huffing slightly to blow another strand of hair off your face, you lifted the cases along with your chest. With a calm expression, you approached the unapproachable-looking man by the side of the road. His beard was as musty as possibly imaginable, small crumbs of indistinguishable food betted in between dry curls of unkempt beard. Ignoring how he picked his nose, glancing down at what he took out afterwards, you spoke up with a light voice.
"Good afternoon, sir."

With a derogatory expression, he turned his scruffy mane to you.

"I have an offer."

"What?", he asked straight out.

At that, you glimpsed down to the boxes in your hands to signalise him to pay attention to them, instead of staring at your face.
"I need the gunpowder you have.", you said.

He eyed you up and down, scratching his chin minimally.
"How much?"

"All."

Another stare followed, you noticed he didn't expect. Nonetheless he kept his dismissive expression, passively neglecting you.
"Little girls don't play with men's dangerous toys. Go back to your friends and leave me alone."

A fire lit up in your chest, but you composed yourself with an unimpressed face, before you let the suitcases fall down against the ground with a loud thud.

This immediately got his attention back.

You unfazed:
"Listen, I don't have any time for that. I'm feeling indifferent towards the quality of your goods. So you either accept the offer and sell all of your gunpowder to me for a fair price, or you allow the king and his guards to do so, without having any guarantee that they'll take your entire stock, or pay you as good as me."