Belleriel (Belle x Ariel)

Merry Christmas everyone!

What's my Christmas gift to you? A new Chapter...

...on a pairing that has nothing to do with Christmas.

But hey, I wasn't even planning on Updating today so this is the best I could do. So. How was everyone's Christmas? What did y'all get?

I got this Eeyore Onesie, definitely the highlight, this Flannel Shirt that looks exactly like my other Flannel Shirt and a pair of tights.

I didn't ask for anything this year, so I'd say this is a win.

Anyway, onto the ship.

Honestly, I kinda love it. Belle did want Adventure in the great wide somewhere, and I'm sure that Ariel would wanna explore as much of the Human World as possible.

Just imagine the two up in that Flower field and Ariel gets so excited about Nature and the Flowers and the... grass, and Belle is just sitting there giggling to herself.

You know wholesome stuff.

The Dream for this Ship is that they get like a nice big Cottage near the Ocean, and Belle basically just turns it into a giant Library, while Ariel drags every kind of Clutter she can find in there, and it's so cramped and it's so cute-

Maybe Belle occasionally writes like short Stories and Poems, but she finds that her Hands easily cramp up after a while so she's like "I wonder if I could create a Machine that would make writing easier", so Ariel helps her invent the typewriter or something.

I don't know why but that's like so cute-

Jariel is in big Trouble right about now-

A downside would be all the inhabitants in the Castle would be furniture forever, and Beast would be well... a beast for all time but...

 a beast for all time but

Oh... OH

Several points have been made.

There is no longer a downside to this Ship.

Okay, but remember that scene in The Little Mermaid where Ariel brushes her Hair with a Fork at the Dinner Table and everyone is weirded out by it? Who am I kidding, of course you do.

Well, remember that Scene in Beauty and the Beast where Beast is just slobbering down that poor soup and instead of being disgusted by it, Belle just starts kinda slurping it too?

Yeah, no imagine Ariel in the Human world, still unable to speak, and out for Dinner with Belle. She sees the Fork and her Brain is immediately like "Dinglehopper". So she starts brushing her Hair with it and everyone else in the Restaurant is just confused, but Belle just laughs and starts brushing her Hair with a Fork too.

This ship gives me so much wholesome content.

14/10, I kinda really love it.