Belleston (Belle x Gaston)

And that is another Chapter of Disney Opinions I'll never get back.

Yeah this was supposed to go in my other Book, but it's a ship and honestly fits in better.

So I've seen a lot of people say that Belle should've been with Gaston instead of the Beast and like... no?

Throughout the Movie 90% of Belle's dialogue is about how much she hates Gaston.

I'm just gonna say it, fighting for the Majority of the Movie is NOT healthy. It can be excused if the Couple works out at the end, but don't pull a Mulan II!

But hey, maybe if this leads not liking each other at first Trope worked in Lady and the Tramp, Hercules, Bolt, the Princess and the Frog, Wreck it Ralph, Tangled, Frozen, Zootopia, Moana and even in Beauty and the Beast, maybe, JUST MAYBE IT CAN WORK HERE.

Or maybe no, because in all these Movies the Characters we see grow in a good way and bond with each other, whereas Gaston just gets worse throughout the entire Movie.

Also I watched a Video on this and one of the arguments they used was that Beast wouldn't help out around the House because he's Prince, as if the Servants in the Castle would just stop doing their Jobs because they're Humans now. Also, would Gaston really help with that? No, he would go hunting with his Friend who's in love with him all day, then order Belle around while she does everything, after that expect her to get him seven sons.

...now that I think about it, Gaston wanted seven Sons, this Movie takes place near Germany..... Snow White has Belle's Beauty and Gaston's black hair....

They could've moved into Beast's empty Castle and be mistaken for Royals...

Okay, I made it really weird. I am not implying that Snow White is their Daughter, because she was born two hundred years before them, I'm saying it was a coincidence and it was fun to come up with.

Anyways, I hate this Ship with all my Heart. It gives me Helsa/Hanna Energy and I hate it.

-10/10

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go back to the  F L U F F  Corner.