Lucalberto (Luca x Alberto)

So. It's been a while.

I'm sure nothing amazing happened while I was away-

HOLY SHIT-

So about a year ago, when I finished the Book, I had about 20k reads AND WE'RE AT EIGHTY NOW-

That's something my Brain literally can't comprehend, I mean I just... help

You know what? We can celebrate after the Chapter, onto the ship.

Okay. I know that the Director said the Movie isn't about a gay romance.

However, at this point I've seen countless people say Luca and Alberto has a crush on each other and...

Honestly I agree.

It's a Movie about Italian Mermaids, did you honestly expect me not to end up shipping the main Characters in this.

Heck, Alberto literally gets jealous of Giulia and Luca.

Also then there's the "Well some people may never accept him, but I'm sure they'll eventually come around" scene the mom has.

And before anyone says "they're kids, they can't have a crush on each other", first of all, a lot of people said that about Alberto and Luca, then said Giulia and Luca are gonna Marry each other one day two seconds later. Second, I wanted to marry my best friend in Kindergarten, kids having crushes on their best friends isn't that uncommon.

I just- this is one of the ships where I wanna pull the "It's canon, don't @ me" Card.

8/10

Now let's talk about the fact that Opinions on Disney Ships IS AT 80k READS HOLY HELL-

Like I said many times, when I started that Book, it was as a Spin-off for Disney Opinions. Well, that Book doesn't exist anymore, Opinions on Disney Ships literally outlived it.

I do love the Book, and I also preferred my uploading schedule for it over my uploading schedule for this Book, which in comparison is a complete mess.

However, I have a problem with it, and that being I find the writing a little off now...?

Like, most of this was before I had a specific writing style so a lot of the Book is just... wrong.

Because of this, I've decided that I'm going to rewrite most of the Book... whenever I make time for it, which will probably be almost never, knowing me.

Anyways, once again, thank you for all the support on my weird projects, I honestly can't believe most of it myself. See you in the next Chapter, which going by what I've planned will probably be a little disturbing.