Rayana (Raya x Moana)

Pretty pretty awesome girlfriends go-

I just-

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS-

Now. Raya and the Last Dragon isn't really my favorite movie ever. I really like it, but I don't really think about it that much or engage in content with it whatsoever. Just not that emotionally attached to it.

However, I will acknowledge that Raya, is awesome.

Homegirl traveled several countries over the course of several years, acquiring a found family in the process, then saved the world from annihilation by trusting her girlfriend.

I did say I'm not the biggest Raya x Namaari fan, but make no mistake, it is definitely canon.

That being said, this is a real cute ship. Like yes, Raya is 18, Moana is sixteen, but that is the exact same age difference Mulan and Shang have so... you know.

Anyway it's just... I want them to go on fun magical boat adventures together... that's all I ask.

That can be platonic, or romantic I just need it.

Maybe we can bully Disney into making that the plot of the Moana Disney+ Show??? :D

Plus they're both chiefs! Moana became the Village Chief at the end of the Movie and Raya became the chief of her home after her Father got turned into stone by that Dragon Chicken.

...never mind, wrong fandom.

Anyway, I love the idea of these two together, that'd be so cute-

9/10