Pocapunzel (Pocahontas x Rapunzel)

This takes me back to a few years ago when I'd write Disney High fanfics featuring Pocahontas and Rapunzel and they were roommates.

Oh my god they were roommates.

It took me two Books and 237 Chapters to reference that vine.

Anyways, I feel like part of the reason why I paired them up so much is because I can see them as Friends.

The question is can I see them as lovers?

The answer is yes, I'm just gonna throw that out there.

A cute concept with these two is Colors of the Wind featuring Rapunzel. Like I'm sorry, but that would work.

Rapunzel's not racist like John Smith (no hate towards John Smith here, he clearly changed and I think he's cool), but she does still think that the Outside World is filled with Savages that want to kill her, so it'd be nice to see Pocahontas introduce her to her Tribe, and maybe it could be like that Scene in Tangled where Rapunzel explores the Kingdom for the first time.

You know that scene in Pocahontas where Meeko Braids Pocahontas' Hair?

Yeah, Imagine him Braiding Rapunzels in exchange for a few Treats from her.

Oh my god imagine Pascal with Meeko and Flit.

I'm actually starting to like this concept a lot more than the Movie Pocahontas, sorry to everyone who genuinely likes that Movie.

Like maybe in an alternate Universe Rapunzel leaves the Tower by herself and somehow manages to find Pocahontas. It's a Disney Crossover, Geography doesn't matter.

Then they could like hang around in Nature and have long talks with Grandma Willow, that could be super cute.

And who knows maybe Pocahontas could occasionally visit Corona, that's probably not a good thing to say in the Middle of this particular Pandemic, but whatever it's what the Kingdoms called.

Like I could see the two just sitting in the Boats and watching the Lanterns, with Meeko and Flit and Pascal and-

You know what? Maybe thirteen year old me was up to something with that whole Roommate crap.

I really like this Ship, which is weird because Rapunzel x Flynn Rider is one of my Otps and... I think Pocahontas x John Smith is... fine.

But if we're worried about those two being lonely then...

I have an idea.

This is basically the male Version of that Barbie Movie "Princess and the Pauper", but who cares.

Where was I? Ah yes.

10/10, I like this Ship way too much.