Zelsa (Zuko x Elsa)

Okay.

Okay.

I was going to try to Challenge myself, I was going to try to make as little Todoroki jokes as humanly possible. Since like 90% of my readers probably don't watch My Hero Academia.

But I don't have the physical or Mental restraint to stop myself.

So, with that in mind... literally the only reason why this ship exists is because of this dumbass:

It's not even the fact that he has Fire and Ice Powers, it's the fact that his entire Backstory and Personality is just a massive fusion between Elsa and Zuko

Shoto strikes me as the kind of guy who could sing Let it go and say "That's rough buddy" with like a completely blank stare and no hint of emotion whatsoever.

Before I go too far, let's focus on the Ship. Let's focus on the Ship that only exists because My Hero Academia Fans went too far with their jokes one day, and someone took it seriously.

First off, the age difference isn't really a problem in this... because... Comics. Zuko's like 19... not sure if that makes it okay, but it makes it better. Would only give Zuko and Frozen one Elsa a two year age difference, so that's neat.

I personally think Elsa's a Lesbian... but she could also be Pan or Bi, I really don't care about her sexuality that much.

In all honesty, I don't know why I shouldn't take this ship seriously... because when you get down to it, it's basically just Jelsa but with Fire... and somehow more Royalty-

And you know, I think that Jelsa isssss...... a Ship. Yeah, I think the massive hype and the fact that it won't leave my recommended page on Instagram kinda ruined this Ship for me, but enough about Jack Frost, time to talk about Zuko and Elsa.

I feel like Elsa would probably try to push Zuko away at first, because she does have a tendency to do that... but I also feel like Zuko of all people would understand and just try to support her as much as possible.

I can just like see a version of Frozen 2 where Anna, Olaf and Kristoff stay behind with the Northuldra while Zuko and Elsa just separate from the Group to go on a Life changing Field trip.

Then on Elsa's Life changing Field trip with Zuko she finds out how her Parents died, has her Breakdown and just pulls the "I need to go to Ahtohallan" Card. Zuko's just like "Sounds fun, lemme grab my Coat!" Because if Zuko went to weird Dragon Zoo with Aang, broke his Boyfriends Girlfriend and Father out of the Avatar equivalent of Alcatraz, casually took Katara on a trip where the goal was to Murder a man, and went to find the freaking Avatar with Toph, the twelve year old Blind Bandit who invented Metal Bending, then he would absolutely take the opportunity to cross the worlds most dangerous Sea and fight a Horse made out of Water.

This ship has a lot of potential in my opinion, maybe more than Jelsa, don't @ me.

Also I can see Elsa giving Zuko one of her affectionate Nose boops and it's so damn adorable agh-

Imagine the two just watching the Ember Island players every week or so, then rant about how awful the plays are, kinda like a Movie Night, but for people in the eighteen hundreds.

This is a pretty standard Crossover ship, but I like thinking of cute Scenarios for it, because Zuko and Elsa are both dramatic, awkward Royals who let it go.

So, wow. I managed to find a way to combine Disney, Avatar: The Last Airbender and My Hero Academia, had I figured out how to do this earlier, Disney Opinions might still be here...

I use my horrible Humor to cope, okay.

Also the thought of the two having four kids brings me life mainly because they'd literally just be the Todoroki kids.

I mean... I know that they'd grow up to be completely different Characters if they weren't... you know... neglected and/or abused.

Shoto wouldn't even have his Scar because I can imagine Elsa would rather die than ever hurt a Family Member again... she definitely wouldn't pour Boiling Water over her five year old son's Face because her Partner completely destroyed her entire Mental Health.

Zuko also doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who buys a powerful Wife just so he can have the perfect combination between Ice and Fire, then goes on to abuse perfect combination between Ice and Fire, all out of jealousy and a drive for power.

That's something his Father would do, heck that's basically word for word what his Father did, MINUS THE ICE PART, and Zuko's definitely not his Father.

Okay, I know that Ozai and Endeavor are probably huuuuggee Homophobes (Fire Nation criminalized same sex relationships and Endeavor just gives me that vibe, ya know) but they'd make a decent Couple. They just deserve each other. Plus turns out being a Homophobe in 2020 isn't the huge roadblock when it comes to dating the same sex that it used to be.

 Plus turns out being a Homophobe in 2020 isn't the huge roadblock when it comes to dating the same sex that it used to be

I'm having too much fun with this Chapter-

So I'm gonna cut it short here. Elsa and Zuko would be a cute Couple and the Todoroki kids deserved to be raised by them, even if they'd be completely different Characters.

7/10, sorry to give this a higher Score than Jelsa, but I just personally prefer it.

Also sorry to bring up the Todoroki's so much in this, but they're basically already Elsa and Zuko's long lost kids, so they need to be brought into this discussion.