Tigroo (Tigger x Roo)

...I talked about how Poohkey was the worst Winnie the Pooh Ship LITERALLY FIVE DAYS AGO AND I ALREADY FOUND A WORSE SHIP

So! Here's the updated tier list for ya!

You know after doing 250 of these, I really shouldn't be surprised, but alas

So there's no fanart of any kind for this Ship, so that at least is good news.

The bad news is the reason there's no fanart is because this Ship doesn't exist outside of a horrible, horrible fic.

Here's what happens. Roo confesses his love for Tigger, Tigger rejects him because Christopher Robin is like a Homophobic dictator in this, and says he has to get a sex change first.

So. While that happens Homophobic Kanga is watching and planning to kill her son for being gay. Totally not out of Character, continue.

Tigger and Roo then go to this Doctor that operates in like an open area with its patients, very much awake, Roo asks if the procedure can be painless, the Doctor Dictator (Doctator?) in charge, who turns out to be Owl, Spoiler alert, sorry. The Doctor who turns out to be Owl tells him that pain gives enlightenment or some shit, the rest of the Forest critters burst into this Nightmare room. Piglet throws a couple of Homophobic slurs, the Doctor reveals himself as Owl and starts chopping his Friends up with a Chainsaw or something, Roo and Tigger run, at which point I stopped reading.

However.

I decided "f•ck it, this'll make for some decent content, it's one am and i would literally do anything else, but let's read the rest of this shit."

So then tentacles come out of nowhere, Roo and Tigger have graphic sex, Piglets Body is sent to Bangladesh for a water donation or something, Tigger and Roo live happily ever after now that Christopher Robin is dead.

This whole fic read like one of my Nightmares, I'm not kidding, it felt like I was describing one of my weird Nightmares.

So I'm 95% sure this fic was a joke, but it still brought this Ship into existence SO FUCK WHOEVER WROTE THIS.

Oh and also pedophilia.

Things have gone really wrong when you find yourself saying: "Oh and also pedophilia."

-100000000000000000/10, please let my die a painful death.