Liloscar (Lilo & Scar)

Okay before any of you say anything.

This is clearly meant to be PLATONIC, and I will judge it as such.

This is the first time in the entire Opinions on Disney Ships saga that we'll be going over a Friendship.

Always great to try new things, even if it takes you 239 Chapters.

But first it's the Birthday of the wonderful QuestWing I think, I don't know how timezones work, her Birthday might already be over. I've been following her for about two years now, she's really sweet and super talented. So, Quest Wing I wanted to make you something for your Birthday because you deserve it.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Onto the unfocused mess that is the review of this Friendship.

Before any of you say that Scar is far too evil and that Lilo wouldn't wanna be anywhere near him, Lilo's Aunt and Uncle are a gender-fluid one eyed Alien and an evil four eyed Alien Genius that tried to kidnap/possibly kill her Weapon of Mass destruction Pet.

I think she can handle an evil Lion that technically didn't break any Lion Laws. Lions literally overthrow and murder each other all the time, Scar is not the bad guy here.

 Lions literally overthrow and murder each other all the time, Scar is not the bad guy here

Obviously, I'm kidding.

But still, the point remains, Lilo made Friends with evil Alien Scientists that dabbled in Human/Alien Experimentation, she'd probably be fine around Scar.

Now that that's out of the way, this concept is freaking adorable.

It'd probably lead to Myrtle getting mauled, but it's a sweet concept.

Lilo would probably tell all the kids at we School "Hey I got a Cat", and they'd all picture some cute Kitten, but it's just... Scar.

At this point I'd be down for that Spinoff Show, Disney Plus you gave us a sitcom style show about a Marvel Superhero having a Mental Breakdown and creating a Sitcom Style Reality for themselves, Lilo and Stitch meets the Lion King isn't far fetched.

I love the idea of their Friendship and seeing more of Scar, mostly because I'm a huge Scar fan, you don't understand, I literally have a Mug and it's perfect.

This and I cannot stress this enough Friendship gets a...

9/10, it's a cute concept and I kinda wanna see it explored more.