Rabger (Rabbit x Tigger) [Revisited]

And here it is. The final revisit of Rabbit x Tigger.

I'm sorry.

My continued hating of this ship was not just uncalled for, it was also wrong.

As I've warmed up to Winnie the Pooh Ships I've warmed up to Rabger in general. And let me just say: Yeah they're gay.

They're in love.

That noise you're hearing, that's both Opinions on Disney Ships Books burning in the Background. They are FINE, don't worry.

I just- their whole thing is so gay.

Yes, Winnie the Pooh wasn't made for romance, and guys, I GUARANTEE you the Pooh Shippers know that.

Sure, there's gross, Tigger gets Rabbit Pregnant content for this, but like, every ship has gross content (some more than others)??? The fact I failed to realize that is annoying.

And yes, it can obviously all be chalked up to being platonic. Sometimes people are just besties. Obviously. But like people can enjoy things and call them gay. Literally no fandom is exempt to that. Yes. Even the Encanto Fandom. No, people thinking the characters are gay did not cause problems, that's literally just a standard thing for Disney movies. Encanto isn't fucking special and exempt from the usual Disney Fandom gay shit, sorry guys.

Now about the actual ship. They're very cute, I'm not gonna lie to you.

They give me like married for forty years vibes honestly. I mean Tiggers all over Rabbit 24/7 and Rabbits just kinda moody all the time.

They remind me of Pepa and Felix in a way. The couple where there's an upbeat one that's always there for the moody jerk, no matter what. Good stuff.

That being said, I do think that if they were in a relationship they needed to respect each other a little bit more. Rabbit gets annoyed at Tigger over everything, and Tigger knows not of boundaries. If they could find a middle ground and understand each other better, girl I'd love that.

There is one issue however: Housing. Both Rabbit and Tigger live lit homes, and I wanna see neither of them leave them.

Wait.

Imagine if they combined their houses.

That would be absolute anarchy oh my gosh.

Like Rabbit has a small river on his property and imagine if they turned that into like a moat that goes around the house, and they build in Tiggers wonky shack somehow, and his balcony.

I wanna see that. More than anything in the world.

If we're going by me right now, this might be one of my favorite Disney Ships. Their dynamics sweet and lovable, the amount of chaos it brings into the Pooh Universe is unmatched, and my lowkey Character arc with hating it at first, then growing to love it more and more over time makes me more invested.

I've looked at this three times, once to dismiss it outright, once to try to understand, but still condemn it, and now to finally see it as a good ship, once and for all.

At the end of the day, it's a Disney Ship, it's not Incest, it's not abusive, it's not Zoophilia, and it's not Pedophilia either. It's a fine ship, that people aren't used to because Winnie the Pooh typically isn't for romance, and reflects a more innocent part of childhood.

Like, heck you'd have to be a real sick fuck to turn Winnie the Pooh into something like... I don't know, a slasher style horror movie.

...

Perish.

Die.

S l o w l y.

Maybe Disney fucking with copyright laws is a good thing.

But anyway, this ship isn't like that. It's actually pretty sweet, and can fit in with the narrative of Winnie the Pooh, like Kanga and Rabbit.

I've heard people say they thought they were married as kids, so yeah, not like it'd be that big of a deal.

10/10

At the end of the day, this chapters not gonna reach as many people as the first, more negative two, which is a problem because boy, I must've spread a real negative image of this ship unchecked.

Sorry Rabger shippers.

Either way, I hope we can find some positivity in this, because it's really not that bad a ship once you actually bother to really think about it.

There. Now that's done.

Also.

Happy Pride month! It's been a while again, hasn't it? ;)