Rapunzlington (Rapunzel x The Stabbington Brothers)

Yep. This is another one of the Ship names I bullsh•tted my way through.

Now the Updates in this Book have been a lot slower than the last one, mainly because it was getting hard to find more ships.

This entire time, I should've just checked on Ao3.

There's a lotta weird ones on Ao3.

Now in the case of this specific ship I- well.

I kind of hate it.

I don't mind polyamorous relationships... but when it's two brothers dating the same girl... kinda weird.

Also Rapunzel is a super upbeat Cinnamon roll and the Stabbington brothers are LITERALLY CALLED THE STABBINGTON BROTHERS.

Then there's another thing. Mother Gothel manipulated Rapunzel into thinking the outside world was evil and filled with Monsters. Mainly siting Bloodthirsty thieves/murderers as why Rapunzel has to stay in the tower.

The Stabbington brothers are literally that. They play into her worst fears about what the world is like.

So ya know... no.

0/10

Also most of the fics were Rapunzel getting sexually assaulted by them...

Welcome to Ao3!

On a different note, I know I'm updating less and less... and I kinda don't have an excuse. I know what I want to do with this now, but I don't think I have the motivation to pull it off :/

Either way, I wanna finish editing the first Opinions on Disney Ships, and publish Opinions on ATLA Ships (Maybe even Opinions on BNHA Ships)  before I do anything major with this.

Now.

Quick topic change.

Look at this fucking snail.

Her name is Edgarlyn Annelith Schneckenherz III and I love her

I got her from QuestWing 's Etsy Shop, had it shipped to my Grandma's House a while ago and we're finally back in Germany now so I got to meet her for the first time.

Also apparently I was the first international order, and I think that was the only time in my life I was the first to do anything.

I wanted to talk about this in a review but turns out I don't have enough Brain Cells to figure that out.

Okay that's pretty much all I had to say bye.