Elsarella (Elsa x Cinderella)

So something I've previously failed to address with the Elsa Ships is the age gap.

You see, unfortunately Elsa is 21, 24 if we go by Frozen 2.

The girls I previously shipped her with, Aurora and Moana are both 16, and I feel like the age difference is a little unsettling, like definitely ruins the mood a little.

I feel bad for giving those ships such a high score now.

Anyways, LUCKILY Cinderblock's nineteen so we don't have to worry about that today.

Speaking of today, I cannot believe I went through an entire unfocused Chapter without mentioning that it's Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I'm single and will remain so for the rest of my life, so my Valentines date is pretty much writing these Chapters... fun.

So anyways, I feel like Elsa definitely needs someone stable like Cinderblock in her life. I know that sounds off seeing as I continuously call her Cinderblocks and she also talks to Rats, but Cinderella's actually very emotionally stable which considering she was abused for the majority of her life is pretty impressive.

I feel like one thing they'd bond over is their love for Dress making. Elsa manages to create a new Dress for herself like... every other day and Cinderella would've literally designed her own Dress if Lady Tremaine hadn't swamped her with work.

I don't know, I feel like an AU where they have a Dress making Ship would be cute.

I don't have that much else to say about this Ship, but I like the idea.

I feel like they'd just be like a cute married couple that supports each other or something.

8/10